Chapter 20

(Y/n)'s POV

Jason was waiting for my first move. He agreed to teach me how fight and it was my first lesson. He didn't want to use weapons yet because he was afraid that he would hurt me. I knew that he wouldn't do it on purpose even if I got hurt. Luckily I couldn't hurt him even if I tried. I tried to punch him on his gut but he only wrapped his hand around my wrist. I look up at him but then he shakes his head.

I tilt my head as he releases my hand. I guess that I shouldn't do that since it didn't look to be a good place to hit someone if they knew you were attacking them. He pats my shoulders as comfort because of my failed attack. "I'm fine." He nods at my words and took a step back. He suddenly moved his hand to me and hit me on my shoulder which caught me off guard. I yelped from his quick movements which seemed to scare him.

He immediately dropped on his knees and wrapped his arms around my waist as to apologize. "Jason! I'm fine. I just got surprised." I say to him but he lifts his masked face to look at me with a worried look in his eyes. I sigh out and pat his head. "You didn't hurt me. Just calm down." He nods and releases me. He gets up and then shakes his head as he points at me. "What?" I tilt my head but then he gently places his fist on my shoulder and gives me a little push on my shoulder.

But then he only walks away. "Jason where are you going?" I ask from him as he turns to look at me but the he shakes his head. "You don't want to train me anymore?" He nods quickly and then points at me again. I guess he didn't want to hurt me and got really scared when he hit me. "Please, listen." I walk over to him as he sits down on the porch where he could look after John and Benny. "You didn't hurt me. I can handle it." I say to but he doesn't seem to be convinced.

He whines little and I could see the sad look in his eyes. I give him a smile and wrap my arms around him, giving him a tight hug. "You don't have to be worried because of me. If you don't want to teach me how to fight maybe you could help me in other way." He wraps his other arm around me and gives me a little side hug. He thinks for a moment and then seems to get an idea. I release after which he offers me his hand. I look at it for a while and then take a hold on it.

He puts me in front of himself and I tilt my head. What was he doing? He shows me to take deep breaths which I do. He waits for a moment and then suddenly he lifts his machete right in my face which scares the shit out of me. He shakes his head and shows me to keep myself calm. I calm my and just look at the sharp blade. He puts it away and starts to circle around me. I was keeping myself calm. Suddenly the sharp blade was again right in front of my face.

I keep myself calm even if it made me jump little. He does the same for a couple more times. After a while he stopped doing it and put his machete back in its place on his belt. He nods excitedly at me which makes me feel happy. He took a hold on my hands and spins me around happily. I couldn't help but to laugh little at his happiness. I understood that fighting Freddy I needed to keep my fear in control because he got his power from that.

"Thank you Jason!" I say happily to him as he stops spinning me around. He leans his masked face towards my face and presses his lower face against my forehead. I feel a little smile force its way on my lips. I don't know how long we were like that but it was interrupted by barking. We both turn to look at John and Benny. They were looking at us and John had a little smirk on his face. "What are you two doing?" He asks innocently while he was petting Benny's head.

"Nothing." I say to him and release Jason. Jason turns his head away from us. "That's gross. Yuck." He says as he shakes his head and sticks his tongue out. "You! It's not gross." I say to him and lift him up in my arms and give his cheeks kisses. "Auntie! Stop!" He yells while laughing. After a while I stop and give him a tight hug. "Oh I love you so much! You know that right?" He smiles and nods at my words. "I love you too." He says as he gives me a little hug.