Chapter 21

(Y/n)'s POV

"Are you sure that we are going to be okay?" John asks from me as I tug him in my bed. I can't believe that I was going to sleep while dressed like I was going to some fight. But I wasn't going to let him sleep all alone and get hurt by Freddy. Together we can be little safer. "Don't you worry little one. He's too afraid to come and get it us when we are together." He doesn't seem to be that convinced about that but he nods anyway. I wasn't too comfortable about this but I had to keep my fear in control.

"Just try to get some sleep and you can play with Jason tomorrow." He gives me a little smile and presses his head on the pillow. "Good night auntie." I smile at his words and give his temple a little kiss. "You too little one." I whisper to him and lay right next to him. I pull him into my arms to protect him from everything. I needed to make sure that he'll be safe during his sleep. Freddy isn't going to get him on my watch.

I stare at the ceiling for a while. Jason could come back little later so I don't think anything bad will happen. I left the lights on in downstairs so he doesn't have to make his way in the dark. I close my eyes and get more comfortable. If this doesn't work, I have to find another way so John could have a good night sleep. I knew that things can be brought from dream world. But is it possible to bring Freddy to this side too?

I decide to just go to sleep and get some rest even if Freddy comes. I needed to protect John for the time he was sleeping and hopefully I could make Freddy go away. I take a deep breath in to calm myself. Suddenly I feel too tired to even think about anything anymore. I was going to sleep and I wasn't going to let one dream asshole stop me. Even if it killed me. I lift the blanket over my shoulder and feel myself drift to sleep. I make sure to move my other arm away from John and take a hold on the hatched. I had to make sure that I would fall asleep with it.

I open my eyes only to see that I'm at the farm. I look around to see that John was playing with Jason happily. I quickly hide the weapon behind my back. Under my jacket it wouldn't be seen easily. "Auntie!" He yells happily to me and runs over. I look at Jason for a while. I guess he wanted to sleep alone this night which I understood completely. He was used to be alone and even I want that sometimes. "Hi! Is this your dream?" He nods happily and points at the field. "Look! Brownie is here too!"

I turn to look at the field and see him eating grass there happily. The feeling was bittersweet when I see him again. He was so beautiful when he was still alive. "I see. He seems to be so happy." I hear footsteps approach us and see that Jason was coming to us. "Hi big guy! Did you see anyone at the campsite?" He nods quickly and then reaches for me. I look at his giant hand as he puts it on my shoulder and gives it a little squeeze.

I smile at him but then turn my attention back to John. He was having a great dream but I wasn't going to let my guard down even for a minute. "Do you think that he'll come?" I whisper to Jason who only shakes his head. I tilt my head with a little smile. "Why? Is he scared of you?" He turns to look at me as I send him a little smile. I can see that he was shaking a little and I think that he was chuckling at my words as I turn my gaze back to John. He was surely the scarier one from those two.

"I think that Jason is the one that is scared..." I feel my blood turn cold by those words. I turn to look back at Jason only to get almost slashed on the face by those claws. I dodge just in time and fall on the ground with a thud. I look up and see Freddy. The sight of him makes me get up from the ground with shaky legs. "Miss me?" He asks with a laugh as I back away from him while he walks towards me. I quickly look at John who was looking devastated when he sees the demon.

"I surely missed you." He says with an evil smile. "A-auntie..." I hear John whine behind me which makes me nervous. I had to remember to stay calm and try not to feed him too much with my fear. "I'm not afraid of you..." I say to him with venom dripping from my voice. He laughs at my words like it was the funniest shit he has ever heard. "You! Not scared? Don't make me laugh piggy. You are shaking from the fear!"