Chapter 26

(Y/n)'s POV

"Lisa?" I question her which made her stop the swing. "Hello (Y/n)!" Her voice was full of hate. Venom was dripping from every word she said to me. I turn to look at Jason who was holding the machete next to him. He seemed to be alarmed by that. "What happened?" Lisa tilts her head to the other side which made his neck crack awfully. "What do you mean?" She takes one step towards me and I could see that some of her bones were broken since they were sticking out of her blueish skin.

Jason walks closer to them and takes John in his arms. Lisa laughs at him while he brings John to me. John seems to be worried now that his mother was laughing at Jason. "You let that dead beast touch my son? What kind of aunty are you?" She asked almost mockingly which made Jason send her a look. I could feel the rage in his eyes when he was looking at the woman who was mocking me. This situation was confusing.

"I know what kind of aunt you are." Her words send shivers down my spine. "You are SELFISH DUMB WHORE WHO SLEEPS AROUND WITH A BIG STUPID CORPSE! A MURDERER!" Her words made John jump. He whimpers and hugs Jason tightly. Jason starts to rock him gently to make him feel better but the little boy was still scared. "HE KILLED ME (Y/N)! YOUR FUCKER KILLED ME!" She started to full on sob now.

I turn to look at Jason who was looking at me. "Jason... no..." He shifted his gaze from my eyes to the floor and then gave me a little nod. I felt my heart skip a beat. He killed Lisa?! "W-why?" I felt the sadness fill my voice. Jason franticly pointed at me and John. He wanted us to be together? By killing John's parents? But if that's what he was doing where Eddy was? Is he dead too just like his wife?

"YOU LET HIM KILL ME (Y/N)! YOU LET HIM KILL ME LIKE YOU LET HIM KILL THOSE TEENS! I THOUGHT THAT YOU CARED ABOUT ME! YOU WERE AT MY WEDDING!" She started to cry lowly, like she was in agony. The voice send shivers down my spine and the fear made tears form in my eyes. "Y-you were in my wedding... You told me that I was beautiful..." Those words make the guilt feel even stronger in me. I couldn't believe that he would do something like that.

"But now, I'll kill you." Her words make me look up at her when she hits me with Eddy's riffle to my face. The riffle was broken so some metal part of it made a deep wound on my cheek. I hold my cheek while she laughs at me. "FREDDY'S COMING FOR YOUUUUUU!" She tries to hit me again but Jason cuts her arms off with the machete. John was keeping his eyes closed while he was holding on Jason for his dear life.

I look at him and once again I couldn't see my best friend. I could only see the fearless killer that he had become. But he was a killer that cared and protected us. I felt the tears of pain form in my eyes. The fear was becoming greater when I couldn't do anything about it. I knew what Jason was capable of but I didn't think that he would do something like this to my brother and his wife. Sure, they were abusive and everything but still.

Jason looks at Lisa, who was laying on the floor while screaming. She sat up with a laugh and I see that her arms had those stupid red and green sleeves. She had those claws on her right hand. She claws Jason with them with that dark deep laugh. "How does it feel to lose huh?" Freddy asks from Jason who was protecting John from the demon. Jason blocked every attack the demon threw his way.

After what felt like forever Jason finally got a little break. He gave John quickly to me and continued his attack on the demon. I hug John tightly who still didn't understand what was going on. I don't know what to say to him. Hi John! Yeah, your mom is dead but your dad is still missing! I can't believe that Jason would do this. But then again, it's in his nature. It's something that he has been doing for years.

"What's happening auntie? What happened to mommy?" John looks at me with those sad eyes. I give him a tight hug. "Don't worry about that okay. Everything will be fine." I rest my head on top of his. "Don't you worry." John whimpers quietly which makes my heart break for him. I could hear that the two were still fighting but I had to take John back to safety. I take a little knife from my pocket and take his hand.