Chapter 31

(Y/n)'s POV

When I open my eyes, I was back at the boiler room. "No!" I feel the tears form in my eyes. I was scared because I couldn't wake up easily. I felt so weak right now. This is the end of the line for me. I couldn't believe that my brother would do something like that to me. His own sister! I thought that siblings wouldn't get each other's killed. I feel my legs grow weak which forces me on to the floor. I wrap my arms around me and hide my face against my knees.

"Ouch. Well that's a way to get betrayed." I could hear Freddy's deep voice which makes me flinch. I was so scared of him. "I mean I haven't seen anything like that before." His voice was much closer than before so I force myself to get up from the ground. I needed to get up. I wasn't going to give up without a fight. I turn to look at him while the tears were rolling down my cheeks. The wolf wasn't going to devour me.

"I'm sure you have seen something much more messed up than that." I snap at him and wipe the tears away from my eyes. He laughs darkly and lets his knife hand scratch the metal wall on his right. "You know it little piggy. But betrayal is much more fun to see especially when it's done by a sibling." I almost snarl at his words. "What do you want now?" He laughs at my words darkly as he flicks his knifes again.

"I'm going to kill you." His words were straight and honest. I already knew that but that he was so angry because of Jason was just childish. "If you kill me, are you going to leave John alone?" He laughs at me like it was the funniest thing I have said to him. "You want me to leave him alone just because you're dead? That's not something I do." He tilted his head as he started to walk towards me with that ugly smile on his face.

"Are you really still mad at him just because he killed your prey? You're a bigger bitch than I imagined!" He swinged his clawed arm at me. I lift my arm to protect my face from his attack but the knifes cut deep in my arm which makes me cry out in pain. I back away from him and wrap my hand around the cuts. He was smirking victoriously at me. "You're not waking up this time. And no one is going to come to your rescue little piggy. All thanks to your brother."

I look at the floor to see a broken pipe. I look at it with a little smirk on my face. "I know but I can protect myself." I take it and swing the pipe towards him. It hits him on his head which makes him grunt but then laugh. "You're in my world. You can't hurt me!" He swings his hand again. The knifes sink in my shoulder but I bite down the scream of pain. I hit him on the jaw with the pipe which makes him back off. This was my time to run away. I know I couldn't fight him but I could buy myself some more time.

I hide behind one of the boilers. I try to calm my nerves like Jason showed me to do. So I wouldn't feed him more. Oh God how I missed Jason already. Both him and John too. I feel more tears form in my eyes as the thought that I wouldn't see them anymore at all. The thought of leaving them made me much more sadder than anything else. Especially Jason. I wasn't going to leave him again. Not this time.

"You can run..." I hear his words which were awfully close. "But you can't hide!" His claws hit my right cheek from the side which makes me scream from pain. It hurt much more than anything else I have ever felt. "Hahaha squeal little piggy! Be afraid!" He laughed at me as my blood was starting to cover the dirty old floor. I look at the crimson puddle that was forming under my face. I couldn't feel my cheek at all, only the pain.

"Ouch look at that. Your cheeks is almost off. You start to remind me more like that mama's boy now." I press my hand against my cheeks and hit him again with the pipe. The pipe breaks in two when it hits his neck. He swings his hand again, this time cutting me on my leg. I start to limp away from him but he cuts my back again. I bite down another scream as I fall down onto the floor. I look at the floor, thinking that this was it.