[o] w o o s a n

type : horror

prompt : "i like it when my victims think they have a chance to live"
wooyoung just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time ; a night club in the back streets of seoul. and an anonymous serial killer 'choice-ani' just so happens to find him there alone. (yeah i'm so creative with nicknames what're you gonna do? fight me? BET.)

a/n : HELP I SEE YOU GUYS BULLYING MY UNORIGINAL CHOICE ANI NICKNAME I HATE YOU ALL YOURE MAKING ME LAUGH SM OMG STFU

‼️ warning : themes of violence, blood, angst, main character deaths, murder and horror are involved. please read with caution if you are wary of blood and gore.

3RD POV

walking quickly into the club, the exhausted student ran a hand through his black hair and glanced to the side, watching the crowded area vibrate with life and emit drunk chaos. he wished that were him, for one night he wanted to feel free and just enjoy life without being stressed or being bombarded with numerous essays for university. smiling to himself, he neared the bar and looked at the bartender who had a friendly appearance.

"evening cutie, what can i get you?" the blue haired bartender asked, leaning against the wooden counter as he smiled kindly, an empty glass ready to he filled in his other hand.

"o-oh" wooyoung said once he had sat down at the bar stool, smiling shyly at the bartender with red cheeks, "i'd like your strongest drink.. i want to y'know get drunk."

laughing at the other's blunt, straight forward words they nodded and began to prepare their strongest cocktail mix involving vodkas, nice flavourings and stronger alcohol.

"of course, before i can hand you the drink can you please show me id. it's just precaution to make sure you're not underage." they smiled warmly, not looking up from filling the drink glass.

"oh right yeah, sure." the student replied, fumbling about to get his wallet from his pocket, laughing embarrassedly when he almost dropped it and just about managed to catch it with somewhat quick reflexes. he wasn't drunk yet but he sure was out of it already, "here." wooyoung simply said, handing the laminated student id to the man, confirming he was of the age to drink.

the bartender placed the drink on the counter by wooyoung's left arm, smiling as he looked down at the id.

"well, thank you wooyoung for showing that to me. your total payment is £7" (i'm british and forgot korean money symbol. no i don't care 😾) the blue haired male addressed the smaller once more, taking out the card machine whilst also glancing at another customer; about to help them.

wooyoung noticed this and felt bad, quickly tapping his card against the machine, a beep emitting from it as it confirmed the payments success. thanking him, the student watched the bartender move away and speak to someone else. his finger traced the rim of his glass, lower lip caught between his teeth as he half heartedly thought about what he was doing with his life in that moment. he was alone in a bar, he could be doing so much better.

without much thought he simply dismissed those genuine thoughts , picking up the pint glass and downing it in one go; breathing heavily afterwards as he had stopped breathing to drink for twenty seconds or so. he felt how the alcohol began to course through his veins; sweet, ice cold adrenaline spiked and travelled throughout him- giving him an oddly high-inducing burst of energy.

smirking to himself he ordered another one of those drinks, his alcohol tolerance was low so it wouldn't be long before he managed to reach his tipping point and finally be care free and unaware of anything. maybe he'd meet someone , spice up his life a bit.