[m/o] s a n s a n g

requested by : @changkyunisbaby

type : smut + fantasy
top : san
bottom : yeosang

plot : "you looking for company, pretty boy?"
in which yeosang is sat at a bar after a long day at work, winding down, when a taller, confident man catches his attention almost as soon as they enter the bar. luckily, the two begin to interact. but, how long does pure interest last until it turns into hazey desires and lustful exchanges, leading to secrets to being exposed.

song :
BOOTY (Feat. Mckdaddy) : Ash-B
Fuck Me in Shibuya : Ashnikko
Cockiness (Love It) : Rihanna
Drip (Feat. Jay Park) : Jessi
Are You Ready? : Måneskin
(i'm adding songs that i base the fic off of)

! tw - blood !
in the smut, one of them is a vampire; meaning small amounts of blood will be referenced. i will add a '-' when it is that specific part of the scene when it both starts and ends, but it will not be a long part. take care all and read responsibly. ily!

3RD POV

the male strode towards the bar with a confident expression plastered onto his face, sweat threatening to bead on his forehead due to the sheer amount of people in such a confined area- it made the room itself feel like a kiln- and as he thought internally about how he appeared right now to others as he gripped the back of a wooden stool and dragged it backwards ever so slightly, letting it skid along the cheaply wooden paved floor before placing himself on it.

elbows propped up against a counter, he tilted his head to the side and watched fellow customers either flirting with one another or wallowing in a pit of their own tipsy loneliness... almost like him; how amusing to see people in the same position as him.

within a few minutes the bartender finished serving some sort of blue cocktail to someone and advanced towards said lone individual, smiling politely down at them as they used a cloth to dry the interior of a crystal glass.

"hey," they grinned cunningly, "what can i get you today?"

"hm?" the male responded, a bit out of it, but soon he snapped out of his sleepy daze and combed a hand through his bleached blonde hair, "oh err, just a simple glass of white wine please."

"sophisticated choice." the bartender chuckled, swivelling around on his heel to face the drinks table and began to pour a glass of wine from the clear, long bottle, "so, what're you doing here? meeting anyone?" the bartender asked, beginning a friendly conversation.

"no, felt like coming here to just chill out really, dorm's crowded with high friends." the blonde laughed, shrugging, he did acknowledge the logic within that was scuffed because he went to a loud and packed bar to find 'quiet'.

"i see i see." the bartender grinned, finishing up the drink and handing it to the male, "i'll add this to your bill for tonight then- may i take your name? i'm minghao by the way.. just in case you wanted to know."

"yeosang, kang yeosang!" he responded smoothly, picking up the glass and placing the rim against his lips, tilting it slightly as the burning but cold liquid ran down his throat; it felt as though it were a new surge of energy and adrenaline with every sip.

"what a beautiful name." minghao praised, ripping the post-it off the stack and placing it on the counter adjacent to them, "well, see ya around yeosang and call me if you need a refill!"

"will do." yeosang smiled, watching minghao walk down the bartender's aisle again to new customers seeking alcohol.

minutes passed as yeosang sipped away on his beverage, peering at the crowd before he grew bored and tipsy. luckily for him, he was in for new company.