[m] s a n h w a

type : smut
top : san
bottom : seonghwa

prompt : "oh my precious boy let me help"
when san gets fidgety and on edge during a movie night with everybody else and seonghwa is there to take care of all his needs and look after him.

(if ur not a fan of power bottom seonghwa the door is thaT way -> )

————— 3RD POV —————

currently, all of the eight friends were sat on two different sofas and chairs in the living room of their dorms, wooyoung , hongjoong and yunho sat on one and mingi , jongho and yeosang sat on the other . although , two other members were on one large bean bag chair, san and seonghwa . getting cosy and snuggling into the cushions and their chairs, they were currently discussing which movie to watch , one genre being blurted out from one end of the room and another as a polar opposite genre was shouted back at them. this was typical. yes, they were best friends; no, they didn't all like the same movies - this meant that often movie nights were a mess. watching the chaos unfold , san and seonghwa just lay with their arms wrapped around one another, san was snuggled up to his boyfriend's chest and the latter played with strands of his hair, smiling lightly when san glanced up and him and puckered his lips. knowing what he wanted, he just leaned down and pecked his lips , earning a small giggle from the younger male who's cheeks flushed red before he nuzzled into the crook of seonghwa's neck.

"i think that we should watch harry potter and the goblet of fire because draco was hot in that!" wooyoung shouted out at hongjoong , who sighed and shook his head, saying he'd rather die than sit through another movie night of wooyoung gay panicking over a side character. pouting, wooyoung then decided to think of another movie but was then cut off by seonghwa , who spoke up and suggested something , "how about we watch the hunger games mockingjay ; it's basically a mix of stuff everyone wants.. romance kinda , action and horror in a gruesome kind of fighty way , drama .. dunno but you know what i mean - why not choose that ?" he asked.

surprisingly, everybody else seemed to like his suggestion, mingi perked up and said he'd actually been meaning to watch that with yunho for a while- and so with that it seemed they had all finally chosen a movie. continuing with the new movie choice, hongjoong selected it with the remote and sat back down, the lights were already off to set the mood so when the screen lit up - it was the only light source. as seonghwa was watching intently, san was just focusing on the feeling of the latter's hand on his thigh. san kept his head on his boyfriend's shoulder; his strawberry blonde hair gently laying over it too as  his breathing became more and more shallow. he wasn't quite sure why he wasn't able to focus on the movie like the rest but he just felt so antsy.

shifting around slightly to hug his boyfriend, his hips were at a slight angle with one leg over seonghwa's lap and his crotch pressed against the muscular thigh. pursing his lips, san knew he had made a mistake. maybe he got the moods of antsy and turned on a little mixed up. because, as he felt his boyfriend's gaze land on him, his cheeks heated up as he glanced back at him with half lidded eyes, biting down on his lower lip as he saw seonghwa's look of surprise. san felt his stomach erupt into butterflies as he watched intently what the latter was doing , feeling as though his discomfort was worsening by the second underneath the intense stare of his boyfriend, body heating up as he felt a pang in his lower stomach, shuddering when he felt a small tent pressing up against his jeans. in realisation, seonghwa now knew why san had been shifting around often next to him.

blocking out the noise of the movie and other members further ahead , seonghwa placed his slender hand back down on the other's thigh and began to sensually rub up along it, hearing the other lightly whimper under his breath he smirked.