[m] y u n g i

type : smut
— top yunho
— bottom mingi

prompt : "please help me forget him."

continuation of the sangi angst but yunho wants to be there for mingi as more than just a friend .

——————— 3RD POV ———————

mingi began to stir in his calm sleep, turning over gently in the bed sheets, exhaling deeply as he started waking up, the rustling of the bed sheets bringing him back to real life, not his dream land where he'd been having a rather odd dream .. the red haired kept his eyes shut, pouting in a dazed attitude as he tried to go back into his sleep and back to that specific dream that caused his stomach to flutter and tingle with multiple butterflies. pretending to be asleep, that tricked his mind into thinking of the dream again and so it began; he was in his bedroom, propped up by his elbows, head tilted to the side as he spread his legs. dream mingi watched as yunho climbed onto the bed too, a dark look in his eyes, as he placed his hands on mingi's waist, resting comfortably between mingi's legs, crotches touching, eliciting a beautifully loud and needy whine from the bottom; making yunho grin cockily.

in mingi's dream yunho began to whisper little nothings into his ear, hands tracing along his slim body, complimenting his flaws and perfections - soothing the other which definitely worked. even dream yunho had the safest aura, safer than he had felt with san: it felt nicer being the one who was taken care of rather than the one taking control. he wished he had actually attempted it sooner but alas, he had not so in his dream, he was simply enjoying these emotions for the first time ever; yunho's hardened cock was pressed up against him, rolling his hips down against the younger; placing gentle kisses along his cheeks and the shell of his ear , soothing him whilst he worked his magic on mingi. at this point mingi was anticipating what would happen next in his dream, meaning to just make himself whine out in his dream but he must have not processed it properly as he didn't realise but in real life he parted his lips; letting out the neediest, cutest and most submissive whine and then bit his bottom lip, hand reaching out to clench the closest thing by him, a pillow. now not in his dream, mingi was tossing and turning on his side of the bed, cock aching as he thought of a way to relieve himself without making yunho wake up; but he couldn't so he just lay there, eyes watering in desperation for relief as he bucked his hips slowly up against the bed sheets, hoping that would provide some form of pleasure but it merely felt like he was grinding up into nothing. he let out another angry and desperate moan, mewling when he felt his thighs rub together which ultimately caused his dick to have some form of friction; so he remained with his legs shut, now turning onto his side as he tried to fall back asleep, he suddenly didn't want that dream anymore, not when he couldn't relieve himself.

meanwhile, yunho was just about waking up, slowly coming back to consciousness as he rolled onto his back, lifting a hand to rub his eyes, yawning gently- almost stopping immediately with his actions when he heard something, it sounded like a cry? but he wasn't sure if he was hearing it right, so he paused and waited a little long to figure out whether it was indeed tears or not. but when he did listen further, the realisation hit him hard, especially his dick- twitching in his grey calvin klein boxers as he tried to hold back a groan, almost choking. mingi was moaning. not just any sort of moaning, but rather beautiful, submissive, needy, desperate and whiney moans- he wanted mingi so bad, to take all the pain away from the other, replace it with nothing but him and pleasure, to fill in all of mingi's wants and needs - to help him forget the other male that broke his heart. so when he heard him moaning, he formulated a plan.

the black haired male sat up as if he hadn't heard anything, yawning again as he tilted his head to the side, groaning slightly and stretching, arms out either side of him. after he had stretched, he swung his legs to off the side of the bed, letting them hang down as he placed his hands either side of him, pushing up off the bed as he gently stood up, ruffling his messy and wavy hair with one hand. he knew he was hard, which made him smirk because he knew mingi's eyes were on him but he was definitely sure the other was not expecting to see yunho shirtless, defined abs and upper body perfectly on display, hard and pretty much leaking cock pushed against the fabric of his boxers, that being his only layer of clothing as he went around the bed, walking slowly to the bathroom ; groaning tiredly once more, letting his lips part to emphasise the sound - acting as if he had not realised mingi was watching and made it so it seemed he was just naturally reacting to him being hard and clueless. it made him want to swivel around on the spot and rush back to the other, but he couldn't- not yet. so he closed the wooden bathroom door behind himself, leaning back against it as he cupped his hard on, not planning on pleasuring himself too much ; but enough to make mingi want him and want to hear more. so he began to slowly push down his palm against his hardened member, groaning in pleasure at the contact, voice rumbling as he hoarsly growled out in a desirable way right after, continuing to pleasure himself loudly , definitely alerting the other male because he heard the bed sheets shuffling and mingi getting up.