[m] w o o s a n

requested by : Machelhwang14
(thank you for the support!)

type : smut
top: san
bottom: wooyoung

prompt : an au based in the harry potter world, san - a stubborn and rude slytherin is caught up in a rather heated argument during a potions class with his enemy, an annoyingly loud and flirty gryffindor named wooyoung. soon enough they find themselves using wands to try defend and fight but what happens when a spell goes wrong and leads to them getting detentions?

—————— 3RD POV ——————

making his way to potions, the cocky slytherin smirked as he ran a hand through his straight dirty blonde hair , winking at a random clueless hufflepuff girl in a lower year as he passed, also elbowing an annoying gryffindor too as he past, scoffing when he realised who it was , jeong yunho.

"move out the way gryffin-dick before i poke your eyes out with my wand." he simply muttered, snarling when he saw yunho huff and glare at him.

"watch your mouth snake boy or i'll make sure to set wooyoung on you, too bad you're too weak to take him on, huh?" yunho scoffed, crossing his arms sassily as he blocked the way to potions.

san's eyes widened at the mentioning of the other male, frowning as he shook his head.

"no, yunho, it's not that i'm too weak- it's just sassy little gay boy thinks he's too good for everyone around him." san snapped, shoving yunho before storming into potions class. yunho simply smirked , watching as san left- muttering to himself smugly as he put his hands in his pockets once again , following suit into potions.

what he had said was "just because sannie's a little closeted bub it's so funny to see him act like a het, the audacity of that slytherin." and he said it with no harsh intent, it's just funny to see how being brought up in a  posh and conservative environment had made san so against gays and made him act like a straggot, it was amusing because you could tell he was just putting on an act when he made out with girls or flirted in corridors. what a sight it was to see.

once everyone was then seated in potions class, professor snape stood at the front, peering at the teens in front of him, holding a vile of newt eyes , speaking sternly.

"afternoon class, no mucking around or you will find yourselves hung up on a hook by the robe," he snarled- aiming that comment towards two gryffindors mucking around in the corner, "today we're making potions of water breathing or fire resistance - your choice but it is extremely fiddly- serious and careful so i expect no attitudes. i shall be choosing pairs, listen closely and stand up and group with your classmate once i have called all the names out." snape finished with before placing the jar on his desk, grabbing a piece of parchment with writing on and making his way around the desk to in front of it, leaning against it as he spoke, listing the pairs:

"doyoung and felix,
mingi and yunho,
yeosang and johnny,
irene and taeil,
seonghwa and hongjoong,
jongho and seulgi,
jihyo and hyunjin,
jimin and chuu,
taeyong and lucas,
san and wooyoung."

after the list, the class became noisy , people standing up, getting out of there seats and pairing up- grinning happily when they were with friends and in other cases awkwardly introducing themselves to one another.