[f] y u n s a n g

type : fluff

prompt : yunho reunites with his best friend of 12 years after a long car drive from england to scotland to meet him again.
(a/n: yes, i'm in a car omw to scotland rn, yes, i thought of this prompt because of it)

—————— YUNHO POV ——————

my leg wouldn't stop bouncing sub consciously out of nerves for the past two hours, yes, it's a long time but genuinely i couldn't help it and i didn't know why my body was acting in such a weird way. i mean sure, i was going to be meeting up with yeosang again, my best friend whom i love very much but it didn't mean my leg had to be so irritating.

i continued to drive, lips pursed as i asked siri to connect my phone to my car and play my spotify playlist; almost instantly 'Trust My Love' by Got7 began to play, which took my mind off of things for a while. as i bobbed my head slightly to the tune, finger tapping the steering wheel, i focused on the road and my surroundings- it was a pretty place, i was currently in york, only having two or so more hours left in the car wouldn't do harm, i've already come 8 hours to see him so it wouldn't affect me if it was a while longer anyways.

the place i was driving through was a countryside based town with pretty cobbled roads and vintage shops down the high-street, nothing like where i live in london which was a pleasant change to be honest- i can see why yeosang wanted to live up north: it's beautiful. i took a right turn, indicating as i did so, and drove down another area that connected onto a new motorway and began the next long drive down a massive road for miles and miles.

time skip ~2 hours ><

i could feel my cheeks heating up, burning almost as i parked my car in front of this large, pretty tudor styled house, my heart racing quicker than ever; i was here. i'd finally made it to scotland and here i was, in front of my best friend's house.. i hadn't seen him in four years; i wonder how much he truly has grown, i could only really see him through face time so i was excited to see him in person again; we had to split away from one another because of our choices in universities, for me, one in london, and for him, edinburgh.

shakily, i placed my hand delicately on the door handle, inhaling sharply as i thought through and processed what i was going to do right now; it got to the point where i was tingling with both nervousness and excitement. toughening up, i opened the door, stepping outside and ran my fingers through my peach coloured hair. after i had shut the door, i put my keys in my pocket and began to walk up the pretty gravel drive, yeosang's house was massive.. not surprised, he fell in love with a rich businessman named choi jongho or something and so they both live in this massive place- unlike me and my boyfriend mingi in our small one bedroom apartment in london, but hey, england's overpriced so what was i to expect?

soon enough i had reached the front door, staring blankly at the white painted thing, gulping as i paused for a moment again, why was i so nervous ?!

"ah fuck it" i muttered under my breath to myself, knocking on the door twice, then taking a step back as i tilted my head to the side and waited for somebody to open it. had i gotten the wrong house?

no, i hadn't.

after half a minute the door was opened , revealing a guy around my age with black, wavy and parted hair.

"hello~ i'm presuming you're yunho?" he asked , to which i nodded and smiled so he continued, "i'm choi jongho , yeosang's boyfriend, great to meet you." he grinned, sticking his hand out and so i shook it, grinning back at him.