[m] w o o s a n p t . 2

continuing from pt 1 if you
haven't read that already .

only heavy breathing could then be heard in that office, both san and wooyoung out of breath , lustful and wanting more.

currently san had wooyoung pinned to the wall, his lips grazing over the submissive's neck , his veiny, large hands tightly gripping wooyoung's hands so they were pinned above his head.

san began to talk lowly, pressing his thigh in between wooyoung's legs - his voice alluring and seductive.
" listen here , slut , you've caused a few problems for daddy . you made me cancel my meeting , i fired seonghwa for your actions and most importantly - you did this "
san finished, grinding his hip down against wooyoung's thigh, making the other able to feel san's hard on.

wooyoung could only moan loudly and shut his eyes tightly at this nickname and the feeling of san against him, nodding and mumbling out needy complaints, his sassy courage from earlier had seemed to vanish into thin air. he just wanted san now.

in an effort to gain some relief, wooyoung rolled his hips up against san's thigh, grinding against him and letting out light whimpers as he did so.

" s-san ... d-daddy i promise i'll be good , n-need you, p-please... please l-let ... ngh ... m-me get some relief.. " he whined on, his sensitivity showing , turning san on even more.

because it was a punishment, san brought one of his hands down from wooyoung's wrists and pushed his hips back against the wall, making him unable to grind against him, spitting out in a mix of cockiness and lust
" who said you could do that , slut ? daddy is the one in charge and remember this is a punishment . "

wooyoung could only moan in response, desperate for san to do something. as he was drifting into sub space for san , the elder slowly removed both of their clothing , leaving only himself in boxers and wooyoung in his lace panties. he couldn't help but groan once he fully realised the state he was being allowed to see wooyoung in, eyeing his body, seeing his perfect, milky thighs, parted lips too - whimpering out sweet , needy words. his nose scrunched up , eyebrows furrowed, hair out of place, his beautifully curvy body, thin waist and his beautifully flushed pink hard on.

deciding not to tease the smaller any longer, san connected their lips once again, bringing them both into a passionate kiss - rolling his hips against wooyoung's, making him moan loudly into the kiss.

slowly san traced his hand down wooyoung's body , feeling how perfect and warm he was under his touch, making him groan hungrily. making his way to the waistband of wooyoung's panties, he murmured into the kiss,
" these stay on,, "
leaving the latter only able to nod slowly and whine needily in response, bucking his hips up into san's hand, trying so desperately to get the friction he craved.

"d-daddy please... need you ... please ,,, will b-be so good for you, p-please " wooyoung whined loudly, rolling his hips against san, tears rolling down his cheeks as he waited for san to do something .

san only tutted and smirked, removing his hand from wooyoung's crotch , instead , pressing their bodies together once again, taking off his boxers so his large member was revealed. slowly he rolled his hips against wooyoung's, pinning his waist against the wall increasing his grinding pace.

wooyoung continued to let out chains of broken moans and whimpers , unable to move and extremely overwhelmed and needy because of these actions, it felt so so good.