[a/f] s e o n g j o o n g

( VOTE INCEPTION NOW )

type : angst but ends w fluff (i hate sad angst endings so not today satan)

plot : in which seonghwa thinks hongjoong really does dislike him despite hongjoong's attempts off camera away for the internet to reassure him. he finally snaps when they're on a reality tv show and hongjoong jokingly said seonghwa was a mere work colleague. after filming they have the biggest argument and it's the angriest and most hurt the whole of ateez have seen hwa get. (it ends cutely i swear c: )

— 3RD P.O.V —

ateez had finally arrived after 1 hour in a mini van to the studio where they'd be promoting their latest album , Treasure Ep 3 : One to All. it was early in the morning and they were all a little nervous to start promoting as this was a well known broadcaster but nevertheless they all hopped out and began to enter the building.

hongjoong walked at the front, wearing ripped denim jeans with an oversize hoodie tucked into them, his strawberry red hair nicely curled. he looked around the building, taking it all in and smiling softly to himself, he was so proud of ATEEZ; after all of their hard work they'd finally made it, thanks to ATINY's love and support.

he went over with the manager to check the group in and they were soon escorted to the dressing rooms to get makeup applied and sorted out.

seonghwa walked tiredly behind him, holding hands with wooyoung who was complaining about having to wake up so early, a pout on his lips.

seonghwa wasn't paying much attention but hummed anyways, listening only to hongjoong's laughs as he spoke with the manager, a little bit of jealously sparking within him. why couldn't he make hongjoong laugh like that?

anyways, once they'd all gone to the room to get makeup done, seonghwa was seated on a chair, staring aimlessly into the mirror infront of him, not gazing at himself but more just zoning out. that was until he felt a tap on his shoulder, turning his head slightly, he locked eyes with a smiley hongjoong. pursing his lips, taking in how beautiful the other was: he tried not to stutter and the only way he knew how to prevent that was through dropping his smile and nodding - speaking almost blankly to hongjoong, screaming on the inside though.

"yes hongjoong? is everything alright?" he asked.

hongjoong smiled softly, his cheeks squishy slightly and his eyes getting smaller as he smiled angelically.

"of course hwa-hyung, we're about to start filming, would you like to walk with me there? the crew would probably appreciate it!" he beamed, secretly hoping the latter would accept his invitation to walk with him, and he hoped seonghwa would understand it's better to arrive in pairs rather than alone because then they could all be together and with familiar faces. hongjoong didn't want to be alone.

however, seonghwa took this the wrong way.

seonghwa often overthought things and was quite sensitive, so, he took this in as hongjoong just wanting to pretend they were close for crew and cameras.

this made him hurt.

why did hongjoong have to make everything so professional?