[f] y u n g i

stream inception or i bite ur kneecaps

type : fluff

prompt :
in which mingi makes a mistake on stage and his boyfriend yunho is quick to reassure him everything is fine n make him happy again .

3rd p.o.v

" 듣고 있다면
지금 내 곁으로 와줘
함께 할 수 있게
one, two, three, let's burn "

the members sang , dancing along as answer blared through the large concert speakers - each member synchronising their choreo , as they were coming to the last "bulleo bulleo" they all prepared , except for one who had a mind blank. that unfortunate member was song mingi , it wasn't a big deal but he missed the first arm lift and hip thrust , making mingi widen his eyes and look at seonghwa with wide eyes as he noticed seonghwa gesturing gently with a head tilt to do it.

quickly , he went back to the choreo, brushing it off as nothing but he felt a large amount of guilt because he never tended to mess up and felt he had ruined the group dynamic during the choreo.

ateez swiftly finished up their concert as they waved goodbye to atiny, smiling fondly and yelling out sweet words to them - sad to part from their loyal fans once again.

once the stage lowered and ateez walked back to the resting / changing room they all slouched down on couches, talking to one another with tired smiles.

wooyoung and san were both sitting on the sofa , typing on their phones to tweet for atiny after concert , legs intertwined as they giggled and cuddled with each other . yeosang and jongho were just laying down on seperate couches - just zoned out completely.

furthermore , yunho , seonghwa and hongjoong were snacking at the table; laughing with esch other as they passed around the cups of ramen .

though , the seven members were all extremely happy together relaxing depsite being tired - other than one , one who hadn't come back yet .

and he didn't come back for a while , maybe 20 minutes or so later - mingi entered the dressing room and everything immediately went quiet when they noticed his state . eyes puffy , tears trailing down his face , lips parted .

mingi noticed their stares and quickly rushed past them all , covering his face as he went to the corner chair , sitting hunched over in it and cried softly , he couldn't help it anymore , he felt too guilty about messing up on stage and felt he ruined the whole thing for the members.

hongjoong quickly stood up, wanting to go over but was stopped by a simple arm being lifted infront of him to stop him, causing him to tilt his head to the side and seeing seonghwa shaking his head , as to say no.

now seonghwa turned to yunho , who was looking at mingi with wide and worried eyes , his heart aching at the sound of his lover's cries. gently, seonghwa whispered to yunho

"yunho-ah go and see if he's okay , i'm sure he'll only open up to you , we'll go into a separate room so you can talk" he said with a reassuring smile , slowly signalling for the other members to leave with them .

after a few whispered concerns and worried glances , the other members left - leaving only yunho and mingi in the room .

slowly , yunho got up and advanced cautiously towards mingi , unaware of the fact the other was still crying . he really loved the boy so seeing him beat himself up so much for such a simple mistake also hurt him , he didn't want him to be sad for much longer .

soon yunho reached mingi , sitting down by him and wrapping his arm around mingi's shoulder , leaning down slightly to see the face that was trying to hard to avert their gaze from yunho . yunho knew this was mingi's defense mechanism when he didn't want to confront anyone or open up just yet so he began to do the speaking instead for the other .

" mingi , sweetheart , please don't beat yourself up over this tiny little mistake ; no one noticed really and you're worrying over it . atiny still love you mingi , no one has a problem with little mistakes on stage , remember when i went to the wrong position ? no one told me off or held it against me , just like how none of the other guys are having a go at you . baby it's okay , now c'mere "
yunho ended with a loving and gentle smile , leaning back and opening his arms as a gesture for mingi to hug him .

finally after a moment of processing the younger male looked up at him with wide and teary eyes , inching closer to him slowly and then he let himself go , falling into yunho's embrace as gentle sobs began to become audible .

automatically , yunho hugged mingi gently as ever but in a loving and warm embrace to let the other know he was safe with him, soothingly tracing his back as a sign of comfort , whispering sweet nothings into mingi's ears as he waited for him to calm down .

when he did calm down after a few minutes , mingi looked up at yunho with a grateful and shy smile .

" thank you yunho , i'm lucky to have you - i don't know where i'd be without you to comfort me " he mumbled shyly , his eyes lifted up at the bottom slightly when he smiled but this made him look ethereal as ever .

yunho smiled in return , placing a soft kiss on mingi's forehead, cheeks and lips .

" don't thank me sweetheart , we have each other - ok? i love you more "

they stayed cuddling on the sofa for a while , even when the others came back in to relax . it was a sweet memory in the end that they could look back on to reflect how strong their bond was and showed truly how much they loved one another which is all that mattered .

———— e n d ————

if you're enjoying my stuff
please leave a vote or a lil
comment so i know i am doing
stuff right heh !! but thank
you for reading , i appreciate
you all . have a good day /
night everyone !! c: <3

also i suck at fluffs sorry
wheyyyyyyyy

    also i suck at fluffs sorrywheyyyyyyyy