[m] y u n g i

type : smut
top : yunho
bottom : mingi

prompt : it's 2006 , yunho's a single teen wanting to meet someone new. mingi's a shy uni student. what will happen when they meet in a crowded bar and are in need for a little bit of fresh air~?

——— 3rd pov ———

yunho sighed loudly, walking down the crowded streets of new york - the rain pouring , his black hair dampening as the rain struck against him. quickening his pace to the bar he went to see his friends - annoyed the dreadful weather had ruined his hair style. honestly, yunho didn't understand why his friends had wanted to go to this bar, it wasn't anything special, average prices and crowded areas. but it didn't stand out and to be honest there were better places to hookup. despite that, yunho shrugged that thought off, getting his wallet out of his back jeans pocket, opening it up and taking out his fake ID , which he was proud to say looked extremely real and worked every time he showed it, and then he turned it around and flashed it to the security guy.

once the man had nodded as confirmation to let him in, yunho swung the door open, a smug grin smacked onto his face as he strutted in, scanning the crowded area as he ran a hand through his now damp hair. once he had spotted his cluster of friends, he made a slight "ah" noise out of realisation, making his way towards them. shuffling through the crowded dance floor, people dancing, drinking, snogging or grinding on one another- causing him to grimace slightly; kinda wishing he had someone to do that with but he wasn't willing to talk about that. when yunho reached the booth where his friends were sat with cocktails, yunho sat down and shuffled along the soft, red leather seats , now shoulder to shoulder with a slightly tipsy wooyoung.

"took your time bro~ where did you go? they just played rihanna and you missed it; dumb arse!" wooyoung smiled lopsidedly, goofily punching his friends shoulder.

laughing too, throwing his head back slightly, yunho placed his hand on wooyoung's thigh.

"sorry dude, rain and crowded areas are the reason hm. how is everyone though?" yunho grinned in response, looking back to his other friends too. one of them, hongjoong decided to speak up.

"i'm good thanks puppy yuyu~ i want you to meet my boyfriend seonghwa , he's coming soon!! everyone else has met him on campus so it's just you now and i'm really excited for it" hongjoong beamed with a proud look on his face, smiling at the thought of his precious lover.

feeling his heart warm out of pure happiness for his best friend, yunho beamed at him, replying almost as soon as he finished.

"you have a boyfriend?! oh my god joong that's so cute i'm so happy for you!! i can't wait to meet him, when do you reckon he'll arrive?" he responded.

"around five minutes? he called me on my vodaphone flip phone, he said he's coming with a friend too~ they've both just come out of their music mid terms so i assume they both want a break! i don't know the friend but i think he is lovely too" hongjoong shyly smiled out in response, so glad to have such accepting responses from yunho.

"oh cool~~ in the meanwhile, i'll be right back - just getting a drink!!" yunho smiled, pinching a drunk san's cheek too, saying hi to him before getting up from his seat and walking over to the wooden bar at the center of the club.

leaning against the counter, upper body and elbows pressed against said surface, yunho scanned the options, he wasn't in the mood for beer- that's lazy alcohol, wine is too posh for a club, vodka... hm... maybe. cocktails? too posh too he isn't one for mixes. prosecco? he wasn't a divorced rich white middle aged lady so he'd rather not.. so in the end he went back to his only presumed "ok" choice, vodka.