[m] j o n g s a n g p t . 1

type : smut

prompt :
the perfect school president , choi jongho, is met with the challenge of attempting to calm the attitude of the rebellious kang yeosang - resulting in jongho snapping and wanting to teach him a lesson.

3rd POV

another generic day started once again at 6am , alarm buzzing and eyes fluttering open , still dazed from the dream they were having .

gradually jongho sat up, turning his alarm off - ready to start his day. though, he may be the perfect school president and representative for his school year but at home he really loved nothing more than his bed and pc ; he only worked hard to please the people around him .

so , 30 mins later he was ready to leave for school , having put on his uniform and having his backpack comfortably over his shoulder. wishing his mum a goodbye, he opened the door and left - making his way to school .

not expecting anything , he assumed it would be another normal school day , not noticing the tension in the classroom once he entered , having his headphones still in because he was listening to "fantasia" by monsta x, his favourite group.

making his way to his table, he placed his backpack besides him before sitting down as comfortably as possible in his seat , preparing for the next lesson to begin , that was until a piece of paper hit his head.

turning to the direction where it came from, he grew confused , scanning the crowd of multiple classmates , locking eyes with a cocky jung wooyoung. but nevertheless, they had a mutual friendship through wooyoung's boyfriend, san, so he really doubted it was him. but he still wanted to ask, so, raising his eyebrow- jongho spoke to woo.

"wooyoung-ssi did you throw some paper at m-"

before he could finish he was cut off by more paper hitting his face, now realising it wasn't wooyoung, he groaned irritately, sweeping the paper off his desk before glaring in the direction of where it was coming from.

"what's your problem you annoying fu-" he cuts himself off before he can finish, reminding himself he is the school student president, clearing his throat; he spoke with a calmer manner.

"kang yeosang, please don't throw paper in a classroom- thank you." he said, forcing a smile at the grinning older male.

"damn jongho-ah , that was as fake as wooyoung's tits honestl- OUCH" yeosang said before being interrupted by wooyoung slapping him.

"i don't have tits dumbass ! shut up?? " wooyoung grumbled before looking back down at his phone, texting his boyfriend about some date they were planning.

jongho sighed, choosing to ignore everything yeosang said, but he couldn't help smiling at the little squabble between the two best friends.

soon after, their professor walked in , beginning the lesson - lasting a whole two hours as they were needing to recap the sin rule in trigonometry for an upcoming exam - as well as looking at a couple more equations.

"mr kang" the teacher began "now we have a and b , what do we need to do to find c which can help us find the angle x?"

yeosang stared blankly at the teacher, sucking on the lollipop in his mouth before removing it with a pop sound, rolling his eyes and sighing .
"um don't know, ask the answer sheet, that's an amazing fucking way to find out instead of asking an uninterested student" he snapped.