[m/o] s e o n g j o o n g

type : smut
top: seonghwa   
bottom: hongjoong

prompt : in which seonghwa and hongjoong are both college students and have a music project together , only to realise one is a vampire and from there it takes a little twist .

— 3rd pov —

"and finally hongjoong kim , please raise your hand" the teacher called out to the class , waiting for a response.

within no time a small , blue haired individual raised his hand into the air , nervously fidgeting around in his seat. though, he sat far in the back corner of the class by the shade so the teacher had a harder time finding him , making hongjoong lightly clear his throat and speak out gentle with his honey like voice:

"here sir , i'm over here.."

with a slight "ah" and moment of realisation the teacher called hongjoong the front of his music class , about to take him to the next class to pair him up with somebody.

the thing is , in the music department of their college they were going to choose pairs between two seperate classes combined with music producers and vocalist so each one can put together a song . hongjoong was from the music production department and class so he would be paired with a vocalist.

quietly to himself he hoped he'd get a friendly person who wasn't too harsh, loud of to be honest- terrifying because some people at that school were too loud and obnoxious.

once they walked down the corridor to the other classroom the teacher opened the door , causing many heads to turn and multiple pairs of eyes to lay upon the small, cute and nervous boy that was now in the doorway.

"hongjoong kim please go sit in the far right and once the class has settled and yoongi min has been paired with someone too you can meet your partner. i look forward to the piece you produce" the teacher smiled, soon leaving the classroom after.

without much choice hongjoong walked to the far right of the class, pulling out a chair and sat down , fidgeting nervously once again with his fingers.

hongjoong didn't really have a reason to be nervous as everyone basically had a soft spot for him because he was so petit, cute and friendly - and so very harmless. it was just the harsh bullies that had a fun time pushing him around.

he began to think about who his partner could be, scanning the class, looking at all the people it could be and listing the many individuals : jimin , jongho , seungmin , jisoo , byulyi , seonghwa , minho , jungkook , jihyo , taeil and doyoung.

they were all nice people from what he knew , except for the couple he didn't really know , he didn't know much about seonghwa or byulyi but other that that they were nice. hongjoong secretly hoped he got doyoung because he was such an amazing vocalist and he always really admired doyoung's abilities. maybe he could g-

"hongjoong kim your partner is ready to be chosen , come to the front now" the vocals teacher said, cutting off his train of thought.

so, the smaller male stood up, fiddling with his sweater paw and walked to the front of the class, scanning over the many people that were looking at him, his cheeks going pink at the attention being focused on him.

"okay so we have a choice between doyoung , seonghwa and jihyo for now which means we will put names in a hat because why not? traditional ways are fun" the teacher smiled, going to write names on notes and then putting them in a little container.