[m] s e o n g j o o n g p t . 2

type : smut

prompt : continuing from part 1

———— 3rd pov ————

moaning delicately under seonghwa's touch, hongjoong arched his back slightly, allowing the older to kiss along his chest, lips tickling the skin under his touch , sucking along certain spots, littering the submissive with hickeys.

trying to quicken the pace in the moment so they could both be relieved, seonghwa cupped hongjoong's tent in his panties with his large hand, applying pressure with his palm, moving his hand ever so slightly.

moaning out louder in delight, hongjoong tilted his head to the side, breathing heavily already, strings of moans being exhaled often. smirking against the smaller's skin, seonghwa knew his effect was great on the other, so using that to his advantage, wanting to pleasure his baby; seonghwa began to palm hongjoong again, applying more pressure, letting the other buck his hips up, rubbing himself desperately against seonghwa's hand.

"da-daddy need you in me~ need more of you~" hongjoong cried out again, tears flowing down his cheeks, hands either side of himself, clenching the bedsheets whilst he bucked his hips up against seonghwa.

seonghwa noticed his crying, looking up from where he was leaving hickeys, acknowledging that he was sensitive, making him even more turned on. how had he ended up with such a perfect person?

with that, seonghwa gently moved his hand from hongjoong's member, earning a whine of need from the other, wondering why he had stopped, his answer being given to him soon. hongjoong felt seonghwa removing his panties, cold air hitting his lower region as he moaned out loudly, bucking his hips up into nothing.

looking down at what was presented in front of him, seonghwa groaned, removing his own underwear, tossing it to the side, deciding he wouldn't need it again.

removing his other hand briefly from hongjoong's wrists, he grabbed the lube from one of his draws, popping open the cap, squirting some onto two of his fingers before leaning back over hongjoong, eyeing him with an expression that could only be described as dominant and full of lust.

hongjoong noticed his gaze, moaning softly even at the sight of it, squirming around underneath the other, wanting something more to happen, tensing up slightly when he felt a cold finger prod at his hole, widening his eyes and he looked up at the other in need.

"are you comfortable with this baby?" seonghwa confirmed, leaning over, placing a small kiss on the smaller's lips.

hongjoong nodded quickly, trying to push himself again his fingers , moaning out lightly.

"da-daddy just do it pl— a-ahh~" he cut off with a loud moan, feeling seonghwa enter one finger, clenching around it hongjoong threw his head back against the pillow, shutting his eyes tightly.

thrusting in gently, seonghwa began to pump his finger in and out of hongjoong, allowing him to adjust to the feeling of one finger before adding another digit, lightly scissoring the other whilst he thrust, enjoying the expressions the other was making, eager to replace his fingers with something else soon.

soon enough seonghwa had prepped hongjoong with four fingers, thrusting quickly in and out of him, his digits slicked up enough, hitting a bundle of nerves.