[m] y u n g i

!! request from : @fixonmxngi <3
    (thank u for requesting bub) !!

type : smut
top : yunho
bottom : mingi

prompt : in which mingi was looking extra pretty on a date with his boyfriend and yunho couldn't wait to get back to their house to appreciate how perfect his lover truly was and cherish every feature of him from his plump lips to his soft thighs.

——— 3rd POV ———

giggling into the froth of his latte, mingi glanced up once again at the man opposite him, the one that was making him truly so happy.

"and then , once san came back from practise he opened the door and bam !! he walked right into the oily clingfilm trap" yunho laughed out, tilting his head back as he remembered such a stupid memory.

laughing again, mingi's cheeks raised, his eyes closing as he laughed, his gummy smile visible.

"yunho my goshh you're horrid!!" mingi exclaimed, still laughing along, trying not to choke on a sip of his coffee as his boyfriend continued to muck around.

"yah but you like me like that hmmm~" yunho wiggled his eyebrow at the other. "and i love my babyyyyy irresistibly adorable" yunho finished with a coo, leaning against the table, gazing fondly at the other, he was so beautiful.

his hair red and wavy, his plump cherry coloured lips , his rosy cheeks, beautiful smile, perfect face shape, beautiful fashion sense. gosh, his boyfriend could change him from a loud laughing person to a simp in a split second.

mingi widened his eyes once he processed what yunho had said, finishing his coffee as his cheeks darkened in colour, looking over at him in surprise.

"i-i'm not adorable" he choked out, covering his mouth with his sweater paws, hiding the flustered smile he had plastered on his face.

yunho could only smile fondly , reaching a hand across to rest on mingi's face, cupping his cheek, stroking it gently with his thumb.

"my boy's adorable.. so perfect hm? you're so perfect for me- in every single way, especially your ass n thighs huh?" yunho said in a low, alluring tone, winking at the other cheekily before standing up as if nothing happened, pulling his hand away from the other's face as he went to the cafe counter to pay for their drinks.

gasping at his words, mingi's face heated up right away, cheeks beetroot red as he tried to compose himself, extremely flustered by yunho's words. so once he had somewhat pulled himself together he got up, putting his phone back in his pocket as he stepped out from the booth.

once yunho had payed he strolled back over, wrapping his arm protectively around mingi's waist, occasionally tracing his hand down past his hips and along his thigh, causing the smaller to shudder.

"let's get home, yeah?" yunho proposed, smirking slightly as he squeezed the other's thigh.

blushing again, mingi nodded, allowing yunho to lead the way, walking outside of the cafe with him and down the street. to be honest whilst they were walking it was rather pleasant, they were just having light conversations or walking in a comfortable silence, which was always cut off by yunho swivelling mingi around to kiss him and mutter sweet compliments, earning light giggles from the red haired male.