[f/m] s a n s a n g

requested by : @YiHan2008

type : fluff and smut
top : san
bottom : yeosang

prompt : "i thought oppa told you not to touch yourself, sangie."
in which yeosang found himself getting too needy and unable to wait for san to come and help him, going against the number one rule san had set for him : to not touch himself. caught in the act by san later on, yeosang finds himself ending up in a rough yet pleasurable punishment.

THIRD POV

head clouded with an all too familiar sensation, yeosang stood in the kitchen of the dorms, clenching the bag of crisps he was holding. eyebrows furrowed, he realised his breathing had becoming heavier and the room seemed to be getting warmer. he'd felt tension building up for a few days but couldn't quite pinpoint what it was, but now he could and realised it was more of a sexual desire than an innocent itch at the back of his mind. sighing shakily, he quickly placed the crisps back down on the counter, member hardening in his underwear, pressing up against his booty shorts but luckily covered by his oversized neon green branded hoodie. (a/n: dream.shop ;). turning away from the kitchen, he hurriedly left and went to his shared bedroom with his boyfriend , san. san was at the dance studios practicing for a performance they had next week on mnet.

once he had reached his bedroom, he pushed down on the silver coloured door handle and opened the door ; closing it softly behind him as he made his way over to the wooden framed bed with soft grey bedsheets. feeling bad for being so lewd when other people were in the house, he furrowed his brows out of guilt but soon dismissed that when he felt his cock twitch once more. falling onto the bed , he lay on his back , propping himself up on his elbows as he spread his legs , panting heavily. eyes turned half lidded, yeosang used one hand to cover his mouth, sweater paw muffling any noises that would threaten to leave his mouth, and rather than leaving himself propped up he leant back against the headboard to allow his other hand to skim along his body.

mind filled with desires and need now, yeosang whimpered as he skimmed his hand down from his chest, bumping over the black smiley face on his hoodie and then past the pockets of the hoodie, fingertips ghosting the soft fabric until he reached the tent in his boxers. his whole body froze as he mewled softly into his hand, eyes clenched shut. before he could rethink what he was doing, he began to get too carried away as he used his palm to cup his hardened cock, pressing down against it to receive friction and once he did he bucked his hips up into his hold, moaning softly.

thinking of things that encouraged him, such as his boyfriend and his hot and desirable expressions and voice, yeosang felt more bold and began to slide down his underwear, leaving his bottom half completely exposed, keeping the hoodie on though, and decided on doing something different next. imagining it were san teasing him, yeosang lifted two fingers to his mouth, parting his lips as he allowed himself to swirl his tongue around the digits and wet them in his warm cavern. sucking on them until they felt slicked up enough. and once they did, he went back to imagining san whispering taunting and seductive things into his ear such as "sangie looks so pretty for me" , "you're being a good boy for oppa hm?" and "taking me so good aren't you?" mewling at his own thoughts, yeosang whispered out a moany "oppa" into his hand, fingers now circling the rim of his hole , breathing heavily as he slowly decided to push one finger in slowly.

because him and san had been busy with work for weeks, he hadn't been touched like this for a while so the feeling felt unfamiliar but he soon adjusted to it, moaning softly when he was able to relax enough to insert a second finger and scissor himself open and start moving. pretending it was san still doing this to him, he pictured the other teasing him by only pulling out half way before pushing back deep into him. copying what he was thinking, yeosang choked a little on his saliva as he felt his fingers go deeper into him, filling him up and making pleasure coarse his body. then, he imagined san pulling out all the way, circling the rim and then roughly thrusting back in and fingering him at a fast pace mercilessly. repeating that once more, yeosang moved down against his own fingers, forgetting about muffling his sounds as he let his hand covering his mouth slide down to his cock as he pumped it and slid his hand up and down to the pace of his own thrusts. throwing his head back in bliss, yeosang airily moaned out san's name as he continued to touch himself.