[m] w o o s a n

type : smut
top : wooyoung
bottom : san

prompt : in which there is an imposter loose on ateez's ship, it's one of the members. somehow when they all begin to split up, wooyoung lures san into a quiet and empty electrical room to prove his innocence~
[AMONG US INSPIRED~]
(a/n: i kinda did some fanart for this concept because i liked it so much 🥺👉👈 i'll leave a picture of it at the end !!)

——— 3RD POV ———

covering his ears as he turned around to the sound of a loud oxygen siren sounding, san lowered his head as he hunched over, lips quivering.

ateez were making their way to another partnering planet when their ship had broken down and certain things were broken , such as the oxygen and electrics. so rather than making their way to the next planet they were stopped in their tracks by this dilemma. but, they all had assigned roles for which parts of their ship to fix and so san, with his dark blue sweatshirt tucked into his grey cargo pants and paired with combat boots, was stuck with working on electrics.

although a rumour had passed around their ship, a rumour that one of their members was turning against the others in order to escape on the private exit pod on the southern ship, guarded by seonghwa (purple).

as san waited for the siren to stop blaring, he walked over to a bench in the cafeteria, sitting down on the blue wooden bench , resting his head in his hands, sighing shakily as he pouted. he just wanted to go home. all the other members were off doing tasks so he was by himself. he was supposed to be doing electrical but he was very scared of it because it was normally dark and dusty.

realising he looked odd just sitting by a bench, he heard footsteps coming nearer to him, tensing up, thinking it could be the imposter as yeosang had been attacked the other day by them and now he was stuck in medbay. shooting his head up, san widened his eyes and locked eyes with hongjoong. flinching slightly and standing up , moving away from hongjoong, san cowered down and pouted.

"joong i promise i'll do e-electrical i'm not the impostor.. i-i didn't mean t-to just do no-nothing" san stammered out, worried hongjoong would report him to the others.

almost smiling out of pure adoration of san, hongjoong walked over slowly to him as not to scare him, placing a hand on san's waist.

"sannie don't worry, i know you aren't the imposter, besides, electricals is kinda gross to do, don't worry. just wait here then, okay? i'm off to security to check the corridors~" hongjoong smiled, booping san's node before waving goodbye, stepping back and walking off down the corridor left to the cafeteria.

smiling slightly to himself, san went away from cafeteria and decided to walk down towards electrical, feeling safer now that hongjoong was going to security. as he made his way down the metal, dimly lit corridors , he fiddled with his bracelet charm, humming to himself slightly, nothing but the sound of electrics buzzing and his combat boots hitting the floor. he tried to think to himself who could be the imposter but he genuinely had no idea who would betray their group. seonghwa was the one defending and could leave at any moment so he didn't think it was him, hongjoong was such a loyal, genuine and nice leader so he didn't even consider him imposter anymore, yunho was too soft and loyal to betray the group, yeosang had been betrayed by the imposter so how could he do that to himself? and plus, he'd claimed his "best friend" was the one who had gone against him but refused to say who.. so that didn't really help. san of course knew he wasn't the imposter.. because, well, he just isn't. and mingi , he was so soft for yunho (his boyfriend) so he'd never betray the group, let alone his boyfriend. wooyoung.. well, he was good at managing security and also guarding vents.. but san didn't really know how to feel about him, he wasn't ever around wooyoung and the younger avoided san.. so.. and also, he knew jongho was innocent because he was super loyal and helped everybody with tasks, he was an all round helper.