[m] j o n g s a n g p t . 2

smut for the previous chapter .
(read that one before this one for a backstory)

yes , this chapter is just smut nothing else .

3RD POV

straddling jongho , on his lap now , yeosang kept his arms wrapped around the other's neck, panting into the kiss , chest heaving up and down in an unsteady rhythm as he pushed himself further against the younger male , fingers balled up into fists whilst intertwined in the other's red locks. deciding it was comfier for them both to make out here rather than against a cold , plaster dressing room wall they shared a longer and sloppier kiss , stimulated by the desires the two held for one another since the beginning of the night . you see , the night was still so utterly young for the two of them and this was just the beginning.

pulling away from the kiss, jongho leaned in quickly pecking the pretty boy's lips, muttering lowly,

"i don't think i ever got your name?" he almost laughed out, cocking an eyebrow up , hands resting idly on the other's milky thighs, squeezing gently when he failed to receive a response, "an answer is ideal, angel."

"wh-what's it to you?" yeosang spoke back , a little fed up their moment was cut short by a pathetic name introduction, he just wanted to continue making out with the other, craving relief- his strained hard on was becoming difficult to ignore. furrowing his eyebrows he waited for jongho to talk, shuffling in his lap, sighing defeatedly when jongho didn't talk, "yeosang. my name's yeosang? happy now? or do i nee- mmfph—" he attempted to snarkily finish, failing when jongho cut the other off with another kiss, he got his name and that's all he needed in that moment, he'd feel dirty if he didn't at least know the prettier boy's name.

lips colliding again, they sighed simultaneously into the kiss, yeosang moaning softly in relief he was getting back on track to what they were doing earlier ; making him continuously more and more eager. snaking his arms back around jongho's shoulders yeosang pushed himself further against the muscular male, desperate for more. jongho happily reciprocated the feelings and lusting desires, gripping yeosang's waist as he flipped their positions , pushing the other's smaller body into the cushioned sofa, using his larger and veiny hand to hold up, pin and grip the green haired boy's wrists, legs either side of their legs, smirking into the kiss when he heard a sudden and beautiful whine elicited from yeosang.

"keep doing that, angel, make noise for me~" jongho muttered against the other's lips once more, pulling away to latch his lips onto the honey toned skin of the submissive, teeth grazing their neck as he began to suck harshly, leaving darker red and purple hickeys, admiring his work as he went along - smug at the thought of the beautiful dark roses flourishing into a bouquet of hickeys.

"o-oh my god ~ jo-jonghh-ho~" yeosang spluttered out vocally, mewling when jongho reached his sensitive spot, weakly trying to push his hip upwards in a dazed search for pleasure. this made jongho more and more intrigued by the boy , but he allowed yeosang to get a form of friction - rocking his hips down to meet the latter's too, groaning at the sensation, smirking against the other's neck. yeosang began to become a loud, delicate mess, body shuddering slightly at the friction and pleasurable sensations overcoming him because of every rocking of jongho's hips.

feeling his own member twitching and hardening beneath his skirt, yeosang frantically started bucking his hips up against jongho's , moaning louder, the sound shooting sensations straight down to the dominant's cock. as if to beg for more, yeosang started pushing his body up further against him. taking the hint, the younger began to move a hand to yeosang's neck again, squeezing either side lightly, choking him as he used his other hand to unzip the side of the other's pretty skirt. and, once their lower bodies were both undressed jongho decided to advance more - smirking again when he heard the green haired male begging for more, moaning under him pathetically and ever so vulnerably.