"i hate her, so much."

A/U (authors note)
Would you like me to start adding a short description or the last few lines of the previous chapter to refresh your memory? I know that if you've been reading other stories it can be hard to keep track so i can start to do that at the beginning of each chapter to help you out if  thats something you would want me to do :)
———————
Y/N-
I left for The Burrow right after he said the worst thing that could possibly come out of his mouth. How stupid could i possibly be, he is exactly what people say. A dick.

Draco Malfoy-
She left without another word. Merlin does she know what she is doing? She slept with me, she knew full well she has a boyfriend. That's on her, someone had to tell her. Fuck.
Now i have to go to my parents and make up another lie about why she's left, without even saying goodbye. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Draco darling, where's Y/N?" Of course my mother would bring it up right away.

"She's, um, gone to see a friend, yeah. Pansy, she's gone to see Pansy."

"Really? Without saying goodbye, that's strange." My father was seeing through my lies, i could tell.

"she'll be back tomorrow. She's spending the night there." I wasn't sure if she was coming back. It was like i was trying to convince myself aswell as them.

"Anyways, i got you a little something."
I originally got it for me and mother because my father is unpredictable, merlin knows if he was going to show up for the holidays, and Y/N, i didn't know she was coming till last minute.

"Well Draco, what is it?" My father asked.

I handed them the tickets.

"Draco.. that's lovely, thankyou pumpkin." My mother smiled looking at my father and then back at me. She was always grateful, no matter what i gave her.

"We can't go." Was all my father said not even looking at me.

"Oh Lucius, it'll be nice for us to spend the weekend together."

"Draco will be on his own Narcissa, you can't leave him."

"I'll be fine, I'll invite Blaise over for the night and Y/N will be back tomorrow morning,"
I didn't know that for sure but no one ever came here, we were miles away from anything, "you leave in an hour, i've made a portkey for you."

"Thankyou love, we really appreciate it."
———————
Y/N-
I arrived at The Burrow and completely forgot about everything that happened at the Malfoys, i just wanted to be with Fred, in his arms.

As soon as i stepped through the door i was greeted by Molly, Ron and Ginny. None of the, knew i was coming so they stared in shock for a few seconds before snapping back.
"Oh Y/N ive missed you so much! Welcome home!" Ginny squealed as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Gin, I've missed you more than you'll know." I responded returning her hug.

"Bloody hell Y/N this is a surprise, i didn't expect to see you." Ron laughed.

"Well Ron, im full of surprises, nice to see you too by the way," i joking replied before turning to their Mother, "oh Molly, I've really missed you and your wonderful cooking, sorry i didn't tell you i was coming. I planned on surprising you all, plus Draco was driving me crazy."

"Oh sweetheart, it's wonderful to see you again, you're always welcome. What's ours is yours!," Molly beamed, "Draco did you say? Fred didn't tell me you were staying with the Malfoys over Christmas."