"sweetheart"

Y/N-
Me and Fred headed to the bathroom to get ready for bed.
"You know what, im feeling a shower right now." Fred hinted smirking at me.

"Oh really, im not stopping you. Go ahead." I teased.

"It's pretty lonely in there, maybe George can help me out."

He realised what his words sounded like as soon as they left his mouth.

I burst out laughing.

"Georgeee! Georgeee! Fred wants some help in the shower!" I shouted.

"Shhh shhh Y/N shhh. Not funny."

"If you're going to be lonely then i volunteer to be your company." I jokingly played along.

"Well if that's what you really want-"

"Shut it handsome, get those shorts off."

"Way ahead of you. Show me how much you've missed me."

We made sure to use the charm, don't worry.

He grabbed me and followed me into the shower then looked me up and down smiling.

"You're beautiful my love, so so beautiful."

Fred always put me first. He always made me feel so safe and comfortable.

He paused and asked for permission before continuing to do anything with me. Eventhough he is my boyfriend he always asked in case i wasn't sure, i love that about him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He pressed his tip onto my opening making me shiver slightly. He pushed himself completely inside and rolled up and down my body making me breathe heavier and heavier.

"Fuck Y/N. I love you." He lightly moaned into my ear.

"I love you too." I smiled kissing him passionately.

I felt his large hand  grab the back of my neck and pull me down slightly as he moved his body back, he wasn't aware of his own strength.

"Fuck Fred im going to come."

"I'm not going to stop you princess."
~
We got into bed after we had finished and just talked.

"It's our anniversary coming up you know, our first anniversary. That's pretty cool actually, one whole year." Fred started.

"I know Freddie, i do remember these things you know."

"Oh really, when's my birthday."

"Easy, 1st April."

"See you don't even know when my birthday is, that's George's."

He caught me off guard there.
"Shit sorry. wait. Oh Fred you little shit, i was really worried then."

"Well i do try."
———————

"Y/N! FRED! breakfast is ready!" Ron shouted. Does he not know that the walls are paper thin, everyone hears everything.

I yawned and kissed Fred in attempt to wake him up.

"Mm, morning princess. Sleep well?"

"Well you sure did, i can't believe you didn't wake up to Ron's big gob."

"Oh i did, just didn't feel like getting up."

"Of course you don't. So then what's the plan for today."