"i have you or no one does"

We all left Draco's room knowing what i had said was enough. I went back to my dorm assuring Fred I was fine and just needed some time alone. He understood and told me to come by later.
I lay on my bed for hours just replaying that whole day in my head. It was crazy, almost like a story.
I ended up falling asleep but was awoke by a knock at my door. I peered at the clock and saw it read 7:00pm. I opened the door only to see a tall, blonde, smartly dressed boy stood infront of me.
"Hey princess."

"What do you want Malfoy"

"I told you already Y/N, you"

"You were drunk Draco, you didn't mean it. We both know you don't and i don't want you. You don't even know me. You don't know my story. Quit messing with me, fuck off."

"I understand you more than your precious Fred ever will. We have been through the same things. Don't you see?"

"I love him Malfoy. And you? i don't even know you. We have never spoke apart from at meetings. We may be on 'the same team' but that doesn't automatically mean you're better for me than him."

"Y/N your father will never approve of a Weasley and you know it."

"Fuck off Malfoy, my father wants the best for me. He makes me happy and why would I want to be with a boy that fucks every girl he sees. Never. Going. To. Happen."

"You know what princess, you're right. You are a game, i don't want you. I never did. I have a bet you see. I said I could get you to break up with that ginger twat but clearly I was wrong."

"Yes you were Malfoy. what are you, 7?"

"No actually I have 11." A smirk on his face.

"Don't flatter yourself dick, Blaise satisfies Pansy more than you." I winked and and tried to shut the door but he stopped me with one hand. Merlin he's strong.

He grabbed my neck roughly but not enough to hurt me. "Oh really, want me to show you what i can do Riddle?"

"Oh i would love too. really. But you should get going so i can go fuck my other boyfriend." His grip loosened and his face became red with frustration. I knew I got to him.

After that he helped himself out.

I was meant to be at Fred's dorm 20 minutes ago so i got ready to leave as soon as Malfoy left.
Seconds after I heard a knock on the door. Again. "Go the fuck away Malfoy!" I shouted. My door swung open and my eyes were met with Fred's.

"Malfoy? Malfoy! Fucking Draco was here?!" He spoke, raising his voice after every pause.

"No, no. It's not what it looks like."

"What did he want?"
Silence.
"Y/N answer me! What the fuck did Malfoy want?"

"He just wanted to talk."

"About?!"

I struggled for a second and replied, "homework" I knew I wasn't fooling anyone, not even myself.

"Of course he was Y/N. Stop with the pathetic excuses!"

I could see anger in his eyes. I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist as I did the same to his neck and kissed him passionately. "Fuck me. And hard." I demanded and he did just that. Like I flicked a switch with my words. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom leaving me on the marble shelf as he made me watch him pleasure himself. I stared, forgetting how big he was, "like what you see?" He asked, already knowing what i was thinking. He then slowed down, deepening his grip until he finished and came towards me. "Your turn princess." He whispered, biting the tip of my ear. "Please Fred, I want it all. Don't make me wait." I begged as he circled my entrance, teasing me. He knew what he was doing. He then slipped 2 fingers in at the same time with no warning rapidly moving in and out of me. I had shivers go down my spine at the pleasure, leaving butterflies swarm around every inch of me. He saw how much I was enjoying it and used his other hand to hold my thigh still as i thrusted into him. "Oh fuck Fred, I'm going to c-." He stopped me and slowed down his pace. "Why'd you stop, for Merlins sake?" I questioned aching for his touch. "Have to keep something to the imagination, leave you wanting more." He replied knowing how much I needed him inside of me right now. He left, just like that. Not another word. He could be a real dick when he wanted but atleast he forgot about Malfoy.