"dont put ideas into his head."

Y/N-
Me and Draco we're just shooting eachother looks for the next half an hour, until a heavy knock at the door broke that silence.

I went to open it but Draco stood in front of me in one smooth motion, "don't, we both know who it is."

"We don't know unless we answer it." I asserted swerving past him, but Narcissa had beat me to it.

Me and Draco stood back and listened to see if it was who we thought.

"Ah hello, do i know you?" Narcissa asked the tall figure in front of her.

"No actually, you don't. I'm Fred Weasley and this is my twin George, is Y/N here by any chance?"

"Yes, yes she is." She hesitated looking around for Dobby.

Draco creased his face up, "shit, why is he here? My family do not like the Weasleys."

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"Well, Y/N. They are blood traitors. Malfoys and Weasleys are natural enemys."

"The Weasleys have never said one bad word about the Malfoys. This is the first I've heard of it." I stressed, so it's not only Fred that he hates.

"That surprises me." He scoffed.

"Anyway so am I, Hermiones a muggle and my friend."

"Not muggle, mudblood." He corrected.

"Draco. Don't you dare, muggles are nice people, no different to us." I defended, I rarely ever see him so passionate about disliking someone. Fred triggered him in some way.

"My mother knows who they are, she just too polite to tell them to leave. I'll have to do it myself." He stated jumping down from the kitchen island and walking towards the door.

"Draco, my love. Will you let Y/N know i have two boys here to see her please? Dobby is still sleeping, I don't want to disturb him." Narcissa smiled, she didn't seem to mind that her 'enemys' were at her front door.

"Let me talk to them, ill sort it out." Draco told signalling for her to leave them.
———————
Draco Malfoy-
"I came to talk to Y/N actually, not you Malfoy." Fred coughed looking behind me for her.

"Bad timing, you see, she doesn't want to see you." I lied locking eyes with him.

"What about me then, just a little chat to see how she is?" George suggested.

Y/N came up from behind me and approached the twins wrapping her arms around both of them.

"I've missed you so much, both of you."

"Fuck me Y/N, I've missed you more. Not used to you not being around." George cheered picking her up and spinning her round.

I don't like this.

Fred's face showed no emotion, he just stood and stared at his brother and his ex girlfriend.
George put her down and smiled brightly before she approached the boy she had cheated on, with me.

"Hey Freddie."

"Hey Y/N."

"Say what you have to say and leave." I spat.
———————
Y/N-
I really wish Draco wasn't here right now. It makes it ten times worse for all of us.

"I only came to see how you were after the other night." Fred said looking everywhere but at me.

"Oh yeah, of course. Well im fine, just confused. No one has actually explained it to me properly." I answered.