"truth or dare?"

Y/N-
Blaise came back shortly after .

"Hey guys."

"Oh, hey B. Took your time, how was he?" I asked curiously.

"He was okay, he wanted me to tell you he doesn't blame you for what you did, he knows you wouldn't hurt him."

Draco laughed.

"You think this is funny?" I shot.

"Well, it's quite amusing isn't it. Straight out of a book, no boy would forgive that easy."

"He doesn't forgive me, he shouldn't. He just knows my intention wasn't to hurt him. Plus youre not one to talk. you're meant to be cheering me up guys."

"Truth or dare?" Blaise suggested.

"sure. Nothing brutal though."

Blaise grunted, "Oh come on. That's the whole point Y/N, if you don't want to do a dare then truth is still a safe option."

"Not with you it won't be."

"Actually i have some veritaserum from the twins shop upstairs." Draco smirked, me and Blaise stared at eachother both wondering when Draco went to the joke shop, "what? Me and Pansy went when it opened, for a laugh."

"See, proved my point. Bet she went for a love potion huh." I giggled.

"I'll go get it, won't be a sec."
-
While Draco was gone I sat next to Blaise telling him how slow this holiday is going.

"We're like 3 days in and i'm ready to go back to school. Never thought I would say that in my life." I confessed, "I miss Pans."

"I'm sure you can see her soon, invite her here."

"Yeah, ill ask Draco when he comes down, I'll invite her tonight. She's good at advice aswell."

He came back down with a small bottle of my worst nightmare.

"Hey Draco, can i invite Pans?"

"Bit late Y/N, she come another day."

"Oh come on Malfoy, not fair you have me here and Y/N can't have Pansy." Blaise defended.

I nodded my head.

"Fine, but she has to be gone by 5 tomorrow, my parents will be back not long after that."

"Thankyou." I exclaimed and kissed him on the cheek and went to call her.
———————
Draco Malfoy-
Y/N left the room and Blaise immediately smiled at me.

"Ooh, you liked that. A kiss on a cheek can have this much of an effect on you? You're falling hard mate." Blaise snickered.

"Oh come on, she's insanely hot, even you constantly flirt with her and actually I am not. She's not my type."

"Keep telling yourself that and I'm actually nice to her so. Here look, let me help you out. If she seems comfortable with it then I'll dare her to kiss you?"

"No, I don't want her to be dared to kiss me."

"She wouldn't do it if she didn't want to, she has the choice of truth. Plus if i did, you wouldn't turn it down and you know you wouldn't."

Y/N came running down with the biggest smile on her face.

"Pansy's on her way. Let's wait for her." She beamed.
———————
Y/N-
Pansy arrived with a bottle of firewhiskey and seemed super excited to see me again.