•second•

KIM WINTER

"But I think I can help you with finding Job.."

That sentence keep circling on my mind...

"Yahh! Are you suree!?"

"Are you mad? HAHA yes... Im sure." she replied.."But can you do anything?"

"But I always say No to some bad or illegal jobs huh.."

"Winter~ssiiii Im not that kind of person... But this work is kinda hard.."

"So whats that work?"

"A.. Maid.." She said .

"Maid? Its okay for me! Thennn... who are the boss? Are you close with them?"

"Yes.. A little bit.. Because my sister was close with the eldest daughter of the house's owner.." She said.

"So Ryujin unnie was close with some rich family huh... HAHA"

"because they are classmateee... Aishhh whats wrong with you Winterrr"

"Waitt.. Its getting late... My mom will be thinking if where am I by now... So.. Byee.. Hope to see you againn! Keep safe yuna~ssii.." Then I ran away..

SHIN YUNA

"Winter! Wait! This is the infos about the Kims! Win---"

Aishhhh.... She forgot about it.. Maybe its her chance... This girlll..

SOMEONE'S P.O.V

*Sighs* "Its so great here in Japan.. I wish we can live here.. but we cant..."

"Sunoo hyung! Sunoo hyung! Sunoo hyung!" Niki said..

"Wae!?"

"Lets buy some food outside... I cant stand thiss... My stomach achess.." Niki said..

"But its your treat.."

"Yah! Youre so rich then youll ask someone to treat youuu!? So unfair sunoo hyungg"

"HAHA just kidding.. Since its my last 1 week here.."

"Im so sad that I cant come with you there in korea with Jungwon hyung..." Niki.. said..

"Aish.. Niki you can come with us... But youre afraid of heights.. so you cant ride a plane HAHA" Jungwon said while playing with his phone..

"Lets eat pleaseee.." Niki said..

"Okay.. Jungwon~ssii lets goo ..."
______________

°KKEUT°

°CHAPTER ENDED°