•twentieth•

KIM WINTER

"where is she? I thought she will be her--" Jake's words are cut off by a girl.

"Winter!" She shouted from behind..

"Hey Yuna!" I said and stood up.

"Oh, hi?" Jake said..

"I forgot, Yuna, he's Jake.. my friend, Jake, this is Yuna.. my bestfriend.."

"Well, you can introduce me like this.. Yuna he's Jake, my bestest friend" He chuckled.. "By the way, nice to meet you Yuna.. now that youre here, Im going home..thank you again Winter" Jake said and waved Goodbye..

"AAA He's so handsomee" Yuna whisper yelled.. I feel jealousy spreading all over my veins..

"I dont think so" I said..

"Help me with him pleasee.." She said..

"O-okay? But let's go firstt" I said and she locked her arms with her... I dont like Jake but I felt hurt helping my friend with him..

"So, can you please tell me something about him? Argh, his smile is so cuteee" She said almost squealing..

"I dont fully know him yet..." I said.. "But I know that he likes someone who is good at math and science.."

"Omgg, you know that Im good at Science and Math right?" She said while jumping... Yes, she's pretty, rich, smart, tall.. Im nothing compared to her ..

"Y-yeah, you two looks good.." I said..

"Uhm, May I eat with you guys during lunch?" She asked..

"Sure, youre my friend right?"

"Yay! Thank you Winter!" She said and hugged me tightly.. "I'll treat you today"

"No.. I brought enough money" I said shaking my head.

"Pshh, no isnt a good answerr for meee" She said and dragged me inside a clothing store..

I had a good day with Yuna, she bought me 2 dresses because she said it looks good on me.. and the price? Its so EXPENSIVE! But she didnt care about the price.. we also ate together at dinner. But sometimes I feel uncomfortable even were friends since childhood.. She always talk about how handsome is Jake, How cute is Jake and I just want to go home.. She always talked about how she suited Jake's ideal girl in terms of studying.. The day ended so I decided to go home.. but she said that she wanted to go home with me so I agreed..

Monday,

"Sir, let's go?" I said while packing our lunch..

"Yep, wait a minute" He said while wearing his cute necklace with a sun pendant..

I stared at him, how can someone look attractive by wearing their necklace? Aish, a potato like me cant relate.

"Ey, Winter.. I will melt" He said and chuckled.. "Hey?" He said and waved a hand infront of my face..

"Oh- No.. I was just- uh" I said panicking.. "You're not rude at me.." I said changing the topic..

"Im really like this, Im nit rude you know?" He said and smiled..

"It feels like that smile means I need something.. no one smiles at me, but if they need something.. they will.." I said making him gulp..

"But what if I do need help?" He said..

"Yahh, sir.. lets talk about it later, were late.." I said and went outside.. I just heard him chuckle..

We arrived at the school.. Ni-ki and Jungwon welcomed Sunoo..

"Winterrr~" Jake said walking closer to me..

"Hey Winter!" Yuna said while running towards me.. "Oh hey Jake" She said and tucked her hair behind her ear..

"Hi Yuna" He smiled..

"Were also here.. Hi" Sunoo said..

"Oh, hello Jungwon, Ni-ki and.. uhm-" She said..

"Sunoo" I whispered.

"Ahhh Hehe.. Hi Jungwon, Ni-ki and Sunoo" She said while laughing awkwardly ..

I just saw Ni-ki and Jungwon laughing at his back while patting his shoulder, uhuh.. I feel something is happening..

"Lets go?" Jake asked us..

"So hyung, were going with them?" Ni-ki asked..

"Nope, they are going with us" Sunoo said while walking, already leading the way..

We just followed him, Yuna is also here with us.. but in Jake's right side.. I feel like she likes Jake more than me

The first period ended.. hours later, we're now heading to the cafeteria to eat our lunch..

"Jake, I heard that you like Math and Science" Yuna said..

"Oh yeah, who told you that?" He asked..

"Winter.. she told me that, and I like that subject too!" She said grinning widely...

"Waitt, I just need to go to the washroom.." I said and left their table, no one even looked at me when I said that..

I went inside a cubicle... I just stood there, doing nothing, I just want to see them flirting, Aish, am I jealous?

I went inside the cubicle after 10 mins, its hot inside..

"Boo" I heard someone said that made me startled.. "Jealous?" I look at ho said that, and its Sunoo..

"No? Why would I?" I said..

"Then what are you doing inside there? Its 10 mins duh, I waited here for so long" He said.. pouting..

"Well, I didnt told you to wait for me" I said..

"I just went here to ask for help.. I just want to-"

"You want me to help you to Yuna right?" I said making him nod..

"I didnt know that you're a prophet" He chuckled..
____________________

°KKEUT°

°CHAPTER ENDED°