•thirty-ninth•

months later; november 2021. sunday

Months later and Sunoo still likes- I mean love his sister.

(Spoil kona kayo, may magaganap na di nyo inaasahan? HAHAHA)

KIM WINTER

"Yeah! Coming!" I said as I quickly dried my hair with the hair blower.

It's now 11 in the evening and we decided to have a movie marathon. To be exact, I, Sunoo and unnie.

I just finished taking a bath coz I just want to.. and incase that I'll fall asleep I'm already done cleaning my self.

About me and Jake, everything's great. He's a very good boyfriend. He's very caring, loving and kind, as usual. Nothing's new, we just got closer to each other, and because of that, Im falling even deeper.

I finished drying my hair so I went out of our room and headed to Sunoo's room. Yes, to his room, Sunoo's room have it's own television and have the proper led lights so we can feel the emotions that the actors will show us more. Plus it gives us a mini cinema vibe.

"Here!" Unnie said and asked me to sit with her.

Sunoo is busy preparing the movie we're going to watch, they want it to be a mystery movie so why not? Mystery is also good right?

"What color do you want?" Sunoo asked us, referring to the led light strips..

"I think purple would be nice" Unnie said and I just nodded, obviously agreeing with her.

Sunoo changed the light's color to purple and sat after that.

Minutes later, the movie started. We also have some snacks like pizzas, popcorns, chocolates and sodas. They ordered it while I'm taking a bath.

The movie started and it's entitled 'Carnival'

The movie started with white lights scattered around the place.

'Who-'

That's the word that's displayed on the screen for a minute.. what did it mean by who?

"Im sure this is going to be great." Unnie said and took a bite on her pizza..

After some minutes.. 7 boys was shown.

"Where are we?" The boy on the movie said, honestly, he's handsome..

"Jaeyun, we're at the carnival"

Minutes of watching, I already know the characters' names.. there are, Hee, Jongseong, Jaeyun, Seunghun, Seonu, Jeongwon, and Riki.

All of them are really handsome..

"I really like Hee" Unnie said and pointed at hee.

"But Seonu is much handsome" Sunoo said and looked at unnie..

"I like Seonu more" I said agreeing with Sunoo as he smiled.