•fortieth•

KIM SUNOO

"Are you hiding a secret from me? Mom, noona?" I asked as they looked at me nervously.

Is it hard for them to tell that Dad— I mean Mr. Kim Taehyung isn't my real dad?

"You already know so, mom.. I think you should tell him the truth" Noona said as I furrowed my brows..

"Listen son.. Taehyung isn't your real dad. Your noona is already 4 years old that time... She knows everything. Your grandparents from my side forced me to leave the man that I truly love.. which is your real dad. They asked me to leave him because Taehyung's family is richer than your real dad and our family. They think that my dad's company will be much successful with the help of Taehyung's parents. That's why. I hope you're not mad at us, Sunoo-yah" Mom explained. It's okay for me, but lying to me make me feel like they don't love me.

(Let's change Jisoo's age here)

How come noona knew this.. anyway, I'm also excited meeting my real dad. What if he's much better than Mr. Kim Taehyung?

"It's okay mom, just let me meet my real dad. By the way, what is his name?" I said that made her smile.

"His name is Kim Seokjin" She said and smiled..

(Not at me using (almost) Bts's Kim Line as Sunoo's dad)

"His name sounds handsome" I said and chuckled..

"Because he is the worldwide handsome" Noona said and laughed.

Maybe this is a better life with my real dad..

"I will tell you this in advance Sunoo, dad is very kind.. he's so fun and full of his jokes... You won't think of him as a dad, but as your bestfriend. He wont act like his age, and he's also generous.." Noona said as my smile grew bigger.

I want to meet my dad so bad.

"Ma'am.. we're already here" The driver said as Mom paid him.

We're at my grandparent's mansion. I already visited this big house like 18 times?

I am really close with my grandpa.. that's why.

They usually visit us, so I didn't had the chance to visit them.

If you think that Im mad at them, well Im not. I will fully accept everything without anger.

But I'm now thinking about Winter. How can I see her everyday? Her smile, her winks I can't stop thinking about her. Maybe I should just move on— but I can't.

"Oh~ my grandchildren" Grandma said and hugged the both of us. "What made you come here? Do you want to eat first? Let's go" Grandma said as she guided us inside.

Im fine living in this house, I also got my room here.

"Sunoo-yah!" Grandpa said as I chuckled. This was so obvious, I'm his favorite and Im proud of it.

I quickly ran to him and gave him a tight hug.

When I'm in this house, I admit that I was a total baby.