•fiftieth•

KIM SUNOO

"are you crazy, son? Why would I force you to love your cousin romantically?" Mom said that made me confused.

Me.. and Yuna.. cousins? We're cousins?!

Okay, this is a prank.. don't fall for it. Just fight for your love for Winter.. You can do this Kim Sunoo.

"Mom, I'm not crazy.. plus why would I believe in your pranks? You don't even have a sibling" I said and smirked.. they thought that I will fall for their prank huh.

"Oh, Unnie.. is he Sunoo? My nephew?" An unfamiliar girl asked.. wait, unnie? And who is she?

Okay, I'm confused.. but anyways, I won't fall for their prank.

"Yes he is, Suzy" Mom said as that Suzy girl looked at me..

"And who is Suzy, mom?" I asked cockily while frowning..

"Don't speak like that, she's your aunt" Mom said..

Ah she's my aunt..

—WAIT, I HAVE AN AUNT?

but mom is a solo child, or not?

"B-but, you're a solo child.. mom" I said and looked at her.

"I'll explain it later" She said and smiled.

Mom told us to go inside the house because Grandpa and Grandma, with the other visitors are waiting inside.

I sat next to Grandpa because why not?

I looked around and saw Ryujin noona, Yuna.. a unfamiliar guy and that Suzy which is my aunt?

"So Sunoo, Yuna, Ryujin and Jisoo.. you all know that you guys are cousins right?" Grandpa asked as Jisoo and Ryujin noona answered..

"Yes grandpa.." They answered in unison..

"This is unfair, why do Jisoo and Ryujin unnie knows about this?" Yuna spoke as she looks betrayed.

"Just understand it Yuna" Aunty Suzy said and patted her shoulder.

"There's a conflict between me versus mom, dad and Irene unnie. That happened years ago, when Jisoo and Ryujin are the grandchildren.. Sunoo and you, Yuna are not born yet. So because of that conflict about marrying a guy that they don't like made way for me to leave this house and forget about my family... I'm sorry" Aunty Suzy said..

So it's real that she's my aunty and Yuna is my cousin..

That's great! Yuna can finally accept the fact that I can't love her back..

"And now, they are back because we already talked about it.. Isn't it good to bring our family back to normal again?" Mom said and smiled.

"It's not normal without me meeting my real dad in real life" I said and looked down at my feet.

How can they call it normal if I don't even know who my dad is? I want to live with a complete family... I know that everyone wants to live with their parents and siblings..