•fifty-sixth•

KIM WINTER

February 5, 2022

"Yah! Kim Sunoo, who told you that you need to rent this cinema for me?" I asked him as he just laughed ..

Because who will rent the whole cinema just for a date? I mean we can watch some movies here with other people, the covid-21's patients are getting lower and lower day by day..

"Because I want to spend this day just with you... no other people" He said and hugged me sideward..

"But this needs so much money—"

"Don't worry, this is Aunty's so I don't need to pay much" He said and I sighed..

"But her profit will lessen" I argued.. he just showed me his bright smile..

"I said don't worry, okay? Let's just be happy" He said and I just gave up..

I don't like to be a spoiled girlfriend, so I hope he won't treat me this way so I'll agree to be his girlfriend.

After 2 hours..

"How's the movie? Isn't it great?" He asked while his arm is wrapped on my shoulder.

"It's good" I said and smiled..

"Did you enjoyed the movie?" He asked again..

"I enjoyed it"

"How about me? Do you enjoy being with me?" He asked and smiled widely..

"I don't" I said while chuckling... he just pouted.. "Because I enjoyed it very much" I said and he smiled again.

"So when are you going to be my girlfriend?" He asked and I acted like I'm thinking about it..

"I don't know?" I said and he whined..

"Aish, it's okay.. I'm willing to wait" He said and I nodded.

Honestly, I already planned when I'm going to say yes to him. It's been a month since he started courting me.. and I admit it, it's such a waste of time. We can just spend those times together while in a relationship ... so Kim Sunoo, just wait for a little bit.

"Let's go and eat on your favorite restaurant?" He said cheerfully.

"Sure! But this time, my treat."

"But I'm the one who's courti—"

"Shh, or I'll just go home" I said and looked at him..

"Okay, you win" He said and smiled..

I just chuckled.

"Cute" I mumbled..

"What are you sayingg?" He asked and nudged my arm..

"I didn't said anything!" I said and he chuckled..

"Don't worry, I know that I'm cute" He said "Oh, you're blushingg!" He said and I just hit his arm.