•twenty-third•

KIM WINTER

"Why do you look so irritated?" Jake asked me while im just resting my head on the car's window..

"Sunoo is my step brother" I let a sigh escape my mouth..

"WHAT.. OKAY I KNOW THAT" He said, in a loud volume..

"How?" I asked..

"Iike what you've said Mr. Kim is your dad.."

"Okay I get it, youre smart.." I said and chuckled..

"You're step siblings but you're- Wait.. Your his girlfriend and youre his sister too?!" His eyes widened and looked at me..

"Can you keep this a secret?" I asked and he nodded. "Yuna, she likes you so much.." I said and he just hmmed.. obviously aware about it.. "And Sunoo likes her so much"

"Wait so do you mean-"

"Yep it's fake.." I said and focused on the scenery outside the window.. "I dont know, He planned this, I cant even remember agreeing with him.. he planned it to make Yuna jealous"

"But you said Yuna likes me.. and he likes Yuna, does it means that you like me too that's why you agreed" he smirked and looked at me..

"Excuse me sir, i didnt agree.." I said and glared at him.. and he just laughed a little..

After minutes, were here at the mall.. The two at the back are still sleeping..

"Winter." jake called me..

"Why?"

"Can you please dont help Yuna to be my girlfriend? as you can see she's not the one I like" He said with a serious tone.. "I can see you pushing her to me not noticing that Im uncomfortable with her" he stared directly to my eyes..

"Uh-"

"Please?"

"But she's my fri-"

"Winter, how can't you feel this? Im hurt whenever youre planning something between me and her.. If you only know.." he said and let out a sigh.

"Im sorry, i just cant resist her.. but she wont stop, I know her"

"Then I'll tell her." He said and smile a little..

We decided to wake the two up...

"Sunghoon~ah, Jay~ah, wake up.. were here.." Jake said and patted both of their shoulders.

*yawn* "You drove too fast" Jay said and flipped his hair.. 'Jay stop' I thought and closed my eyes tight...

"It's kinda cold inside here, my lips are cracking, I forgot to bring my lipbalm" He said and licked his lips.. 'another one, Jake.. why did you bring me with these guys?'

"Uh, is it too weird? 1 girl with 3 guys?" I asked that made them look at me.

"Then let's tell them you're our brother's girlfriend"Jay said.. while looking at Jake..