•fourteenth•

KIM WINTER

Im now with Jake.. Coz I only packed lunch for Sunoo, Im only a maid.. why would I pack for my self? But I didnt expect that he will lend me his money today.. I can starve myself coz Im sure that Mom will make me something later..

"What do you want?" Jake asked..

"Oh, everything that dont cost to much... I dont to spend to much of his money.."

"Okay... Buy some using his money and I'll buy some for you too... I need to make sure that youre full.." He said and chuckled.. "Uhm, Ms? ........ " Jake ordered our food..

After a few minute..

"Uhm, Sunoo.. heres your wallet.. Thank you for lending me some money, I'll pay you someday "

"Nope.. You dont need to pay me back... " He said and checked his wallet.. "You have so many food but only a few won exited my wallet?" He asked..

"Dont get mad at her.. I treat her some coz she dont want to spend more of your money ." Jake defended me..

We just eat silently.. no one is talking, All you can hear is the noises behind us... The chopsticks, spoon and fork hitting each other.. Until I felt a strange feeling in my lower stomach.. Aish, bad timing..

"I'll just go to the washroom.." I said and get up from my sit..

Im not walking to far from them but I felt something surrounded my waist..

"Red day?" Sunoo asked.. I just nodded..

I walk and walk to the washroom after I went to the locker to get some pads.. I dont know why Sunoo is still following me but he will just refuse if I tell him to leave..

"Just go inside.. Im here if theres a problem.." He said..

"Thank you.." I said and went inside the cubicle..

After a few minute Im done...

"W-why did you come with me?"

"Nothing, I just want to walk around.. Is there something bad about it?" He asked..

"Uh, no.. its okay.. Lets go?"

I changed my skirt coz I always have some extra one..

"What happened?" Jungwon asked..

"Nothing. "

"Winterrr... Do you want to go to the library while spending some free time?" Jake asked.. I looked up to Sunoo..

"Do you mind if we will come with you?" He asked..

"Yah.. why in the libra--"

"Shut up Jungwon.. lets just come with them.." He said and smiled..

Okay, Winter.. calm down.. He's not that cute.. coz he's super cute! Omg.. I felt that he wrap his arm around my shoulder.. Please help meee... Im a blushing mess I swear..

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" Sunoo asked while I saw Jungwon smirking on the side.. "Youre color red I think.."

"Uh, its just h-hot... hehe.." I said and fanned my face with my hand..

"Here.." Jake handed me his fan..

"Thank you.."

"Why do I feel like Im the only extra here.. I'll just go somewhere.. enjoy your free time guys.. byee!" Jungwon said and runaway.. Im sure he also want to have some friends except us..

"Dont mind him.. He's just like that" Sunoo said

~

"So Jake.. youre from Australia right?" Sunoo asked..

"I am born there but Im a pure Korean.." Jake answered..

I tried to focus on the book Im reading..

"Winter is really a good student.. "Jake said..

"You too... youre a really good student" I replied.

"How about me??" Sunoo asked..

"Of course you too.." I said not looking to them..

"Jake.. do you think me and Winter are compatible?" He said and pull me closer to his chest..
____________

°KKEUT°

°CHAPTER ENDED°