•thirty-seventh•

KIM WINTER

Everyone should start a new day with a yawn plus a matching stretch. The hot feeling of the  sunlight touching my skin feels so good. Even the sunny and bright weather today is so good.

I can hear the birds who are now located on the edge of my and unnie's window chirping..

"Cute" I said and went closer to the birds... happily, they didn't fly away the moment I stepped closer.

Jisoo unnie is still sleeping coz it's still early in the morning ..

*notification sound*

That sound, it's a sound if someone chatted you.. I guess it's Jake, Yuna or Sangwon.

Oh right, I haven't told everyone about Sangwon. Sangwon is my online bestfriend since unnie posted the vlog with me. He was so cute and we're also at the same age. But I only look up to him as my bestfriend.

(Btw, stan Trainee A right now coz they are so cute <33 Sangwon is already my bias since day onee)

I opened the notification and it's from Yuna. I and Yuna are always talking to each other asking if Im fine, like that. So I'm very thankful to have her.. I wish that she will like Sunoo back very soon.

Shin Yuna
• active now

:Go away from Sunoo or i'll end this friendship.

:Oh, looks like it's alread ended .

:Bye attention seeker and love ones stealer..

Hey Yuna! Good morning!:

Pranking isn't good Yuna, you know  that I don't like it   :

Plus Im happy that you liked Sunoo back!:

:Don't act like you don't know everything .

: I trusted you but you took everyone away from me..

:First is Jake, and now?

:You're such a bxtch, ugly, stupid and a poor girl.. how sad 

Look Yuna, I  didn't took them away from you.. Jake is my bestfriend since then and Sunoo is my brother so I'm not taking them away:

:I don't care

Yuna I'm your childhood best friend why are you doing this?:
(message not sent!)

You can't no longer reply to this conversation. Learn More.

Tears started rolling down my face. Yuna is my childhood bestfriend and I can't believe she managed to tell me this harsh words. I just bit my lower lip so that I can't stop myself from sobbing.

I decided to go out so that I can't wake unnie up. It's still early so I know that no one would see me. I opened the room's door silently, and finally I escaped.

"Boo!" This voice, again. He surprised me at the wrong timing, but I'm sure that he can see me crying.

I know, I'm already a grown up but that doesn't mean that I can't be hurt.

"Not now Sunoo" I said and fastened my way out..

"Why—"

I hooked the mask's strings to my ears so that I can go out. I decided to go to the park where I and Sunoo first go out together.

I started to walk outside like there's no deadly virus are surrounding me. I wish that I can find Mrs. Na there. Before this pandemic started, Mrs. Na is like a grandmother to me. I always go there during my free times because it's nice to hear some advices from her.

Is this right? To cry because of my bestfriend? It feels like I got fooled for a long time. What if she's backstabbing me for a long time now?

KIM SUNOO

Winter just went out today. It's dangerous outside yet she still decided to go out.

I should follow her coz it's obvious that she's crying. It is because of Yuna? Or because of Jake?

Winter is a nice person so she don't deserve to cry like that ... It makes me feel a little emotional too.

I went out of the house and ran faster to follow her.. But I don't know where did she go.

Think faster Sunoo... Ah! To Mrs. Na, that girl always visit Mrs. Na because they bond well.

Minutes later and I arrived at the park. All I can see are some food stalls without a seller. Where can I find Winter if this park is empty?

Then I suddenly heard a girl sobbing. I'm sure it's her. I finally saw her from afar. She's crying while holding her phone, I'm sure she's trying to make up with Yuna.

I walked closer to her so that I can comfort her.. but—

"Winter!" I heard someone yelled. I looked around and saw Jake running towards her.

Should I just go back?

"Winter, shh.. stop crying, I'm here now" He said and hugged her..

Are they in a relationship now?

"Yuna..... she .."

I can't watch them being lovey dovey here so I'll just go back.

Why did I came here too late? Why is Jake too fast? I wish I'm the one comforting her right now.

I quickly made my way home so that they can't see me. It breaks my heart seeing the girl that I love being comforted with the man that she loves.

-
-
-

"Sunoo where did you go?" I heard dad asked before drinking the water.

"Uh, I just went out for some fresh air" I said and looked down.

"You should sleep again, you need to sleep more so that you'll gain more energy" He said and smiled ..

Dad is a nice man but I can sense something wrong.

"Got it dad" I said and smiled back..

I just went back to my room and forced my self to sleep again. I hope that I can sleep peacefully after the— nevermind.

____________________

°KKEUT°

°CHAPTER ENDED°