•fifteenth•

KIM SUNOO

"Jake.. do you think me and Winter are compatible?" I said and pulled her closer to my chest..

"Uh-- Yeah.. " He answered..

Winter immediately pulled out, she looks embarrassed...

Winter looked to Jake.. like, showing gestures to him... Jake cant understand it so.. She texted him.. wow, looks like im not here..

KIM WINTER

'I'll text you later' I gestured..

"Huh?" The word that let out of Jake's mouth..

Aish, it feels like Im playing charades with him.. I'll just text him already..

Jakeu~
• active now

Yah, I said.. On Sunday, Im free.. youre asking me to hang out with you right? And.. Earlier I was gesturing you that I'll text you later.. :

Yes, He asked If Im free on Sunday coz he wants me to come with him in the mall.. He's buying some of his stuffs.. Its my day off..

I immediately heard his phone makes the notification sound.. and he immediately looked at it..

Jakeu~
• active now

:Why do you need to text it? HAHA.. Btw, earlier... you and Sunoo don't look together ... hehe, I just dont want to hurt him.. Coz what if he likes you? Look.. he's so silent..

Why whould he like me? I believe that he really hates me.. He's just like that, he's silent without Jungwon..:

Speaking of him.. theres Jungwon:

"What's the news?" Jungwon asked..

"News about what?"

"You three"

"Why? Oh.. Jungwon, just sit here.. I'll just sit with Jake.. " I said and stood up from my sit.. Im in Sunoo's side so I want jungwon to sit with him..

"Yah, just stay here.." Sunoo grabbed my wrist and pulled me down causing me to sit..

"Ooohh~" Jungwon said..

I just ignored him..

Jakeu~
• active now

:They are acting really weird.. I swear..

Did we made something wrong? Or did I made something wrong?:

:No you didnt, you just act normal.. Btw, Im so excited for Sundayy! Its my first hang out with a new friend..

Honestly, I didnt hang out too much coz.. you know, I dont have enough money..:

:I have a question..

What is it?:

:Do you like Sunoo?

No~ Why would I? He's not my type :

:So what's your type?

Someone who is intelligent.. Kind ofc, Tall.. Cutee.. who can make me happy.. something like that.. :

:Are you perhaps referring to me?

Yahh.. noo:

: HAHA just kidding...

*Rings*

"Yahh.. why are you calling?"

"Who is calling who?" Jungwon asked..

"Im sorry, I accidentally pressed it" Jake answered..

I looked at Sunoo.. he's busy looking at his phone.. checking some of his old photos..

'I cant believe my eyes.. Are you this cute? But why are you always acting cold?' I thought..

KIM JENNIE (WINTER'S MOM)

Oh gosh.. Im buying some groceries so that I can cook something delicious for Winter but I feel that someone is following me.. Im scared..

Until I decided to stop and face that stalker..

"Kim Jennie?" I heard a deep voiced man said.. "How are you?" Until he removes his mask..

"Kim T-taehyung.. you should be with your family now." I said trying to escape from this place..

"But you and Winter are my family too.." He said..

"W-what are you talking about?" I said..

"I know that she's our daughter.." He said while still chasing me..

"Dont chase me! That daughter that we have is gone because of you!" I said.. "Just go back to your wife!"

"She's gone?" He asked..

"Yes! Winter is my child from my husband, he passed out already.. so please.. stay away from us.."

"I cant"

"Why!?"

"Im her boss" He answered...

He's her boss? The one who pay for her school?
Aish, why him?

"Leave us alone"

"I dont believe you Jennie... Winter is the same age as our daughter.."

"Its just a coincidence"

If I tried to tell Winter to resign, how about her studies?

"I'll leave you two.. but, can we talk and eat together? Just this time.." He said..

"Fine"
_____________

°KKEUT°

°CHAPTER ENDED°