•fifty-seventh•

(Sorry for skipping dates/days too much)

KIM SUNOO

It's now February 14, and it's Valentines Day!

Time check, 2:09 pm.. I'm now getting ready to take a bath since I and Winter's date will be on 5:00 pm and I don't want to be late.

-
-
-

An hour passed and I'm now done at taking a bath and dressing up.

It's Valentines Day and a gift for your love ones are a must. I bought Winter as big Teddy Bear and a necklace. I know she won't like it when I'm spending too much for her, but Valentines Day only happens once a year, right?

It's now 3:14 pm.. still early..

"Sunoo hyungg!" I heard someone yelled..

Wait, it's Ni-ki and Jungwon!

I immediately went downstairs and opened the door for them..

"Wait, hyung.. why are you wearing those, are you going out?" Ni-ki asked after I opened the door.

"Obviously, yes"

"It's a date right?" Jungwon asked and flashed a teasing smile.

"Yes" I said and smiled. "But may I ask if why are you here?" I asked.

"Hyung help" Ni-ki said and I looked at him.. I chuckled at his cute with nervous expression.

"What's with that face Riki" I said and chuckled..

"Ni-ki, but nevermind.. There's this one girl who asked me on a date.." He said and I smiled at him, more like a teasing smile..

"And that girl is—" Jungwon said but got cut by Ni-ki .

"That girl is the girl that I-I like" He said..

"Wait, let's go on my room first" I said and they both nodded..

We arrived at my room and we sat on my bed.

"So how can I help?" I asked while laying on my bed

"I. dont. have. anything. to. wear." He said slowly and I just looked at him,

"How can I help you with that?"

"Lend me some of your clothes, hehe" He said and smiled...

"Me too please" Jungwon said as they both blinked they're eyes like they are not going to stop blinking.

"Stop blinking." I said and sighed. "And why Jungwonie? Where are you going?"

"Obviously a date" He said sassily.

"Ah, with whom?"

"Chaehee"

"Wait, Chaehee noona? Our childhood friend?!" Ni-ki asked and widened his eyes.

"She's back from China?!" I asked too and he nodded. "Wait, I'll really help you... and you Ni-ki so choose some clothes you want to wear in my closet" I said and smiled at the two.