•twelfth•

KIM SUNOO

"Yahh who is he? Is he your boyfriend?" I said teasingly..

"Uh, why? He had no friends so he wants to come with me.. Dont worry, he wouldnt bother you" Winter said..

"I promise.. I wouldnt.." That boy with Winter said..

So we walk side by side, Im talking with Jungwon, while Winter is talking with Jake.. He already introduced himself...

"What do you think of them? They look good together right?" Jungwon said.. I didnt answer.. "Why arent you answering? Do you like her?" I still dont answer.. "Yah, did you like her?" "Di you like herr??" Aishh, annoyingg "Why would I?!" I answered.. whining

"Im here, thank you for coming with me.." I hear Jake say goodbye to Winter, "This is our room too! Im so happy were going yo be classmates.." Winter said almost jumping in happiness.. "Lets just go in"
~~

"Good Morning, My name is Kim Winter"
"Hi, Im Kim Sunoo"

"Are you siblings?" I heard one of the class said, I just shaked my from side to side symbolizing 'no'

"Sim Jaeyoon, But you can call me Jake for short, hope you'll take care of me" I heard some of the girl giggle including Winter..

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yang Jungwon imnidaa.." I already know that Girls would love him, coz why not?

"Okay, So... Yang Jungwon? Sit beside Jung Soyoung, Soyoung raise your hand.." Jungwon walk to his seat.. "Kim Sunoo, seat beside Jang Eunjoo, Mr. Jang, raise your hand.." .. "Uhm, Mr. Sim and Ms. Kim, sit side by side each other in the front row.. theres no seat left" The teacher said..

But she is my maid, I mean.. she needs to look after me, how could she do that if Im here at her back?

"I forgot, Mrs Kim said.. Sunoo's mother, He needs to take a seat with Winter so.. Jake and Sunoo, exchange seats please..."

Looks like Jake is kinda sad, Winter is her first friend..

"Yah, no need sir, its fine, I'll just explain it to my mom" I said and smiled.. I saw Jake at the corner of my eye bowing and mouthing 'Thank you' on me.. I just nodded... and, I know that I can manage my self well.

KIM TAEHYUNG (SUNOO'S DAD)

Im not that close to Winter, but I feel something when she's around... I dont know her well, so thats why I bring some agent to investigate... My wife didnt know anything about it.. I want to know why I feel so close yo Winter even Im not close to her.. I feel like my blood is running on hers..

"So, whats the news?" I said to the investigator.. "These are the simple information that I got sir.." He handed me a paper.. "Thank you, you may now go and rest.. I'll just call you if I needed something"

Birth name: Kim Winter
Birthday: February 5, 2002
Address:  Daegu xxxxxxxxx (I dont know what to put... hehe)
Father: N/A
Mother: Kim Jennie

"Jennie Kim?"
_________________

°KKEUT°

°CHAPTER ENDED°