•forty-seventh•

KIM SUNOO

I rode my bicycle— again, because Mom won't let me drive the car.

It's okay since I love the cold air hitting my face.. 

The street doesn't look that empty.. maybe the virus isn't that scary for them.. well, it's not that scary for me too. If it's my time to die, then I'll fully accept it— but after I and Winter got married.... no I still want to be with her for 100 years.

Stop imagining about those things, she will never love you back Kim Sunoo.. but she said that she loves me.

Now I know why adults have many problems.. I'm still young and having a problem about my love life but and I'm not and adult yet..

Minutes later, I arrived at their house. It's quiet here and I love it.

I pressed the door bell so they would know that I'm already here... Even I'm hours late.

I waited for some second until Mom, or Mrs. Jennie Kim came out.

"Good morning mom" I said and smiled.

"Oh, Sunoo, Good morning.. do you need something?" She asked and I just shaked my head.

"I already told Winter that I'm visiting.." I said and she nodded..

"Ah, alright. Come in" She said and smiled.

I followed her with my bicycle and then she let me sit on the couch.

"Winter is still on the bathroom, just wait for her here, I'll just get you a drink" Mom said and I just nodded with a smile

I'm calling them Mom and Dad since they told me to call them that, plus, they are like my second parents.

"Oh, Sunoo.. you're here... for Winter, right?" Dad asked and smiled teasingly.

"Ah, y-yes" I said and nodded.

"Do you like my daughter?"

So okay I'm very nervous at this point. But I should be honest with them since they are going to be my future mom and dad in law— okay I'll stop

"To be honest—"

"Sunoo.. here's your drink" Mom said as I reached for it.

"Hey hun, he's about to confess his feelings for our daughter!" Dad whisper-shouted as I feel all the blood rushed up to my face.

"WAIT... HE LIKES WINT—"

"don't be too loud" Dad whispered as I chuckled awkwardly.

"Mom, dad.. what is happening?" I heard Winter's voice echoed from the second floor.

"N-nothing sweetie" Mom said as she sighs.

"So, what now Sunoo?"

"Yes.. I like her, dad..  very very much" I confessed as I look down..

"Good luck, I'm rooting for you" Dad said and patted my head.

"I will root for you too... but not for now" Mom said that gave me goosebumps.