•forty-eighth•

KIM WINTER

*knocks*

"I'll open it" I said and stood up from the floor.

Once I opened it, I saw mom holding 2 pizza boxes and a pitcher of orange juice.

"For your snacks" Mom said and placed the pitcher and pizza boxes on the floor.

"Thank you mom!" Sunoo said brightly and smiled

"No problem" Mom said and left

"You're mom is the best" Sunoo said and gave two thumbs up while chuckling

"I know right" I said and smiled. "Let's eat first, then continue our game."

"Alright" He said and opened the pizza box..

It's a hawaiian pizza, my favorite.

(What's your fave pizza? Mine's Hawaiian pizza :)) )

We silently ate the pizzas but it's not yet finished.

While eating, I decided to use my phone. I mean, I can use my phone while eating snacks right?

The first app that caught my attention was twitter, so..... let's click it!

V

arious posts and trends welcomed me, well... as expected.

'What if I'll post Sunoo's video while twerking?' I said and chuckled by myself .

"Why are you chuckling alone?" Sunoo asked while his right cheek is stuffed with pizza..

cute.

"You're just cute" I said and pinched his cheeks.

He just whined and his cheeks turned red...

did I pinched it too hard?

"Oh my, I'm sorry if I pinched your cheeks too much and it's already red" I said and touched his cheeks lightly.

His cheeks are soft, and warm. I want to pinch or touch it all day!

"H-hey! Stop playing with my cheeks" He said and he covered his rose colored cheeks with his hands.

for the second time..

cute-

it's not like I'm in love with him okay? He's just really cute!

I rested my free hand on the floor while eating my pizza .. but I didn't noticed that my phone is in there- so I accidentally pressed the 'post' button and it uploaded Sunoo's video

you need to stop yourself from laughing Kim Winter.

I'm going to post it but I was just joking, I didn't tend to upload it. But it was already uploaded, so I just edited the caption.

_________________________________________

Winter❄️ @winterishere Just now

✨m a s t e r p i e c e ✨ by @shiningsunooo

(video of Sunoo twerking)