•eighth•

KIM SUNOO

We are now here at the ILand University... together with this Winter girl and Jungwon..

"Hey, hyung, is that your girlfriend?" Jungwon asked.. "By the way, she's pretty... Can I steal her from you?" He said and then he laughed..

"You can do whatever you want to her, and she's not my Girlfriend okay?"

"Ohh, so I dont need to steal anything!" He said.. aish this fool.. "But, Im just kidding.. there's someone who make my heart race now.." He said with his dreamy face... and now, Winter chuckled.. "So what's your name?" Jungwon asked to Winter..

"Uhm, Kim Winter."

"Oh, I see... youre Sunoo's wife? Arranged married? like that?" He said... what?!

"You Idiot.... do you think im going to be married by this age?!"

"Uhm.. Sir, can I come inside?" Winter said..

"Sir?" Jungwon asked..

"I said its Sunoo, and the reason why youre here with me is to be with me arasseo?"

"Uh, Yes.. Si-- Sunoo.." She said..

•INSIDE THE UNIVERSITY•

"So, youre the Son of Mrs. Kim, and You, the Son of the Yangs... so from a rich family huh? and you what family are you from pretty lady?"

"From Kim family... but we are not rich and Im only Sunoo's ma---" I cut off her words..

"No, she's my friend.."

"Uh, so okay... I heard that Mrs. Kim will provide you your expenses so you must be special to her like Sunoo's girlfriend.."

I'm about to spit out the juice im drinking.. like, why?
_____________

°KKEUT°

Sorry for a short chapter.. Im low batteryy!!