•thirty-eighth•

KIM WINTER

"Are you okay now?" Jake asked me while looking at me..

"Yes I am, thank you" I said and smiled.

Jake is the best.. he's the best comforter.. that's the reason why I am falling deeper for him.. should I just say yes to him?

"Don't mind Yuna, she's just jealous because your beautiful!" He said loudly and grinned wider while pinching my cheeks..

We're now walking at the beach.. Jake brought his car with him so it's not that tiring to go here.

The sky is so pretty and bright unlike me.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better" I said and hit him on the arm lightly..

"No~ that's the truth!" He said and hugged me..

-
-
-

time passed and I really feel much better now.. I looked at Jake who is now staring at the waves..

I want to say yes, but Im afraid. No, I shouldn't be afraid if I really love him. I hope that everyone's okay with my decision..

"Jake-ah" I said softly and patted his shoulder.

"What is it?" He said and transferred his attention to me..

"Would you- what if I say that Im your girlfriend starting today?"

"Then that would be great" He said and smiled..

I feel nervous,

and happy too.

"Then I'll be your girlfriend" I said silently and looked at the sky..

"Yeah- Wait.." He stopped realizing that I said those words.. "Youre my.."

"Yes I am you girlfriend" I said and he just jumped like a happy kid.

I am happily watching him jump up and down until he walked closer to me and hugged me tightly.

KIM SUNOO

i looked at the alarm clock near me and it's already 9:28 am!?

First thing to do after waking up is to use your phone.. admit it, you're doing this too.

After I opened my phone, I connected to our Wi-fi and tons of notification flooded my twitter app.

and seriously? This post came out first?

_________________________________________

Winter❄️ @winterishere 2h

Thank you for comforting me, love <3
@jakeysim

Thank you for comforting me, love <3 @jakeysim

💬56 ⇄1 ♡︎109

replies...

j a k e @jakeysim •2h
replying to @winterishere
- thank you for saying yes <3 iloveyouu

NI-KI minajjjj @nishiniks 2h
replying to @winterishere
- Oh- congrats!

Hee @l.hs •2h
replying to @winterishere
- Cuz, you didn't tell me that Jake is your boyfie..

Winter❄️ @winterishere •2h
- Because you're not visiting me anymore :<

Sam @ily •2h
replying to @winterishere
- I have a crush on you, but please be happy with our president @jakeysim

Yang Garden @imasheep •2h
replying to @winterishere
- CONGRATSS!

Jichu @chicken! •1h
replying to @winterishere
- Congratulations sis! Hey Jake! Take care of my sister.. she always talk a lot about you!

Kim Sunoo @shiningsunooo Just now
replying to @winterishere
- Congrats </33

NI-KI minajjjj @nishiniks Just now
- you sounds sad :))

Yang Garden @imasheep Just now
- you changed your name!

NI-KI minajjjj @nishiniks Just now
- the heart looks broken :<

Kim Sunoo @shiningsunooo Just now
- I-

view more replies...

_________________________________________

I swear, Ni-ki and Jungwon isn't the best, trust me.

I just ignored whatever is happening and decided to go down for breakfast.

"Im really happy for you and jake!" i heard noona said..

"Thanks unnie"

"Just make sure that jake wont hurt you" Dad said and patted her head..

"Just be- Sunoo, you're already awake" Mom said after realizing that I am already here.

"Sit here" Dad said and offered me the seat beside him..

So yeah, I just sat right next to dad and listened to their conversation about 'Winter and Jake' while eating.

just don't mind them Sunoo.

Minutes later, finally we're done.. but they asked me to clean the used plates and utensils-

Aish, why do I need to do this? I just want to relax and do whatever will make me happy, and washing dishes doesn't make me feel happy.

"That should be me~" I started singing as i started washing the dishes.

"Holding your hand" I looked around and saw Winter looking at me while smiling.. "I went here coz I know that you're bad at washing dishes" She said and snatched the sponge from me.. "I'll wash this with soap and you should rinse it okay?" she said and I nodded.

I don't know what to say.

"Hey, why aren't you talking?" she said while washing the dishes.

"I just can't think of anything to say" I said honestly and rinsed the plate covered by bubbles that ..

(di ko maexplain pero yung ginagawa ng magkakapatid? HAHAHA yung example ako yung magsasabon sa mga plates and yung kapatid mo yung magbabanlaw.. basta yon na yon.. sorry for the other reader who can't understand our language..)

"I forgot, I'm happy for you and Jake" i said and faked a smile..

"Thank you, at first.. I thought that he's only a brother to me.. but I realized that I really love him" She said... yah! You're breaking my heart more.

"Ah" i said shortly.. I think I'm really in love with my sister.. I am, right?

______________________

°KKEUT°

°CHAPTER ENDED°