•fifty-first•

KIM WINTER

It's now December 31, I'm excited for later. We'll be having a new year's eve party and I'm excited for it... I hope that I'm still awake until 12:00 am..

"Sweetie, can you please bring me the flour?" Mom said, she's working on some dishes for later since it's already 4 in thr afternoon.

"This one, mom?" I said and raised the flour..

"Yes" She said and I passed the pack of flour to her.. "Thank you" She said and I smiled.

I'm now cleaning the house while dad is out to buy some fireworks and other stuffs..

"You're aunt said that they'll come here later to celebrate with us" Mom said that made me look at her..

"And I'm going to see Heeseung oppa again?!" I said loudly and grinned.

I know that I mentioned that he's my only cousin.. and we're really close back then..

"Mom I'm done cleaning" I said and returned the vacuum to where it came from..

"you should rest first before taking a bath" She said and I nodded..

I went upstairs and entered my room.. gladly, the air conditioner is opened so it's already cold inside..

*notification sound*

I heard that very familiar sound, so I reached for my phone that is now located on the top of my study desk.

I checked where does that notification came from and it's from Yuna.

Shin Yuna
• active now

:Winterrrrr~

Whyyy?~:

:I want to ask you a question

Sure, what is it?:

:Do you like Sunoo?

Why are you asking about it? hehe:

:Pleasee, I just want to know.. and don't worry I won't tell others..

:Plus I want you for him.. so what's the answer?

I think..:

:I'm waiting..

:Omg, I'm excited..

I think I like him a little:

:IS IT REAL?

:but why a little?

:I mean you two look good with each other..

:Plus he likes you too...

:I'm sorry, I'm too talkative ..

:But I'll support you from now on!

:I won't steal him from you again..