•twenty-first•

KIM WINTER

"I didnt know that you're a prophet" He chuckled..

"Its so so so obvious!" I said.. "Don't make it obvious or she will avoid you" I said making him go serious..

"Why? Does she hate it when someone likes her?" He asked and raised his right eyebrow..

"Plus, she likes Jake.." I said making him roll his eyes..

"But you like Jake.." He said making me furrow my eyebrows..

"Huh? Me? I like Jake? HAHA what are you talking about?" I said and looked at him seriously..

"Aish, nothing.. just help me" He said showing me his puppy eyes.. lets just say fox eyes..

"Eh? Do you think that will work?" I clicked my tongue.. "Just about the helping part already"

"Be my fake girlfriend-"

"WAIT? WHY DO I NEED TO BE YOUR FAKE GIRLFRIEND TO GET HER? DO YOU THINK SHE WILL GET JEALOUS?!-" He covered my mouth after saying those..

"Aye, stop hurting my feelings" He said and pinched my Cheeks.. "Youre mine from now on, understand?" He said while both of his hands are on my shoulder, argh, he's towering me..

I looked around and saw Jungwon and Ni-ki sipping their drinks.. leaning on the wall looking like spies..

"Y-you! Its nothing, and why are you here? Did you just l-left Yuna and J-jake alone?!" I asked the younger ones making them nod..

"Why are you stuttering? Noona?" Ni-ki asked making me furrow my eyebrows..

"Fyi, Im not.. And ABOUT THE THING YOU HEARD EARLIER ITS NOTHING, I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS KNOW SUNOO LIKE YUNA ITS JUST A PLAN"

"Perfect, We know that you like Jake too" Jungwon said with a teasing tone..

"Lets go, maybe theyre enjoying to much" Sunoo said and lead the way..

We reached the cafeteria and heard Yuna talking too loud while Jake is just looking at me.. mouthing 'help' I just chuckled as he ran to me..

"Aish, its your problem. Youre being to kind and handsome" I whispered and hit him playfully..

"What are you talking about?" He whispered back..

"I wont tell youu~" I said and sat on my chair... "I know youre smart enought to know" I whispered and he just smirked.. I know that he already know.

-
-
-

"Winter, about my offer.. do you want it? You will live with me on my house?" Jake asked and make me choke my food...

"What the.. Jake!" I whisper yelled as I saw Yuna looking at us seriously.. "Dont continue what are you planning to do, that wont work on her" I whispered again..

"Why are you guys always whispering? And why are you asking my girlfriend to live with you?" Sunoo said as I choked while sipping on my cola.. thats the second time.

"OMG. WINTER YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT SUNOO IS YOUR BOYFRIEND! YOU TWO LOOKS GOOD WITH EACH OTHER!" Yuna said and squealed..

"Condolence hyung" Ni-ki said patting Sunoo's chest..

"Condolence" Jungwon said.. and patted his chest too..

(Theyre saying condolence because Sunoo's heart died- )

"Who died?" Yuna asked while waiting for his answer..

"My heart" Sunoo whispered, enough for me to hear..