•sixty-eighth•

KIM WINTER

"what should I buy him?" I asked Eunji who's now clinging onto my arms..

"A pair of sneakers, I think" She said..

that's really a nice idea..

"Wow, I didn't thought that you can give a nice idea" I said and chuckled as she glared at me..

"Do you think you'll invite me to go with you if I can help you?" She said sassily and flipped her hair..

"What can I expect from Ms. Top 1?" I asked and laughed..

"But seriously, sneakers are a great idea!" I said and looked at her..

"You should thank me" She proudly said..

"then thank you" I said and she just giggled..

"My first impression to you is a shy girl, but looks like I'm wrong" She said and I just looked at her.. with a what-are-you-saying-? look..

"Well, I'm really shy"

"When you're with other people that are not your friends" She corrected and I agreed..

"I just met you months ago and you sounds like my childhood best friend" I said and laughed..

"By the way, I thought that you're going to introduce me that childhood best friend of yours?" She said and I remembered about it.

"Oh yeah, sure.. I'm sorry I forgot" I said as we continued walking to- I don't even know where are we going..

"It's okay.. but what brand are you going to give him?" She asked..

"What do you think is the best?"

"Why did I even asked, I knew that you'll ask me back" she said and chuckled..

"Well, forgive me but I'm not a good thinker like you" I said..

" 'sorry but I'm not a good thinker like you' wow, coming from the top 4" She said sarcastically while mocking me..

"Did you just mocked me?" I said and raised a brow..

"Yes, and what's wrong?" She said and raised her brow too..

"Ah, nothing.. hehe" I said and smiled..

"Let's just go on a Nike shop, I'll help you to buy the perfect gift for him"

"That's why I like youuu" I said and hugged her.. "You're the best, Eunji!" She chuckled..

"I know.." She said as I removed my arms from her and eyed her..

"I'm probably not sure on what I told you.." I said and she just hit my arm.. "Just kidding!" I said and ran away from her..

KIM SUNOO

"Yah, hyung.. do you have some snacks here?" Ni-ki asked while playing with my computer.. "Hyung, I'm hungry" He said while continuously pressing the keys on the keyboard