•sixty-first•

2 months later..

Winter and Sunoo are always busy because of school works, obviously it's because they're graduating students.

However, they can still manage to have time for each other, resulting a strong, unbreakable relationship..

Like what the others said, no relationship is perfect. A couple can experience fights and misunderstanding.. Winter and Sunoo also come through that,

but if you really love your partner, there's no way you can't fix the problem, right?

in this month, which is the month of April, Jake is planning to surprise Winter and ask her if she want him back like what I've said on the previous chapter.

Yes, Sunoo just acted like he don't have any romantic relationship with Winter.. but he also feels bad about not telling him.

KIM SUNOO

on a call with 'My Moon'

"So I'm meeting Jake tomorrow?" Winter asked through the phone..

"Is that okay?? I'll just set you up so you can explain everything"

" I'm okay with it, like what I've said, I'll fully accept him again as a friend" She said as I nodded.

"But promise me, I'm the one that you truly love right?"

"Yes."

"I feel sorry for Jake.. I should have just told him everything about the start"

"Don't be sorry, it's me who planned this right? You asked me what to do and I told you my plan which is this" She said and smiled..

"But what if he'll get mad?"

"I don't know, maybe I'll just give him some space.." She said and rested her chin on her hands.

"By the way, you look cute as always"

"No... you just changed the topic"

Yes because were just talking about her ex.

"Who won't if we keep talking about ex?" I said and pouted.

she chuckled.. "My sun is jealous.. hmm?"

"Of course yes"

"And what made you jealous? I'm not even complimenting him.. were just talking about our plan" she said and chuckled..

"By the way, you're cute too" She said as she winked.. and blew some kisses..

"Oh, got it!" I said as I acted that I got those flying kisses.

"glad that you caught them all" She said and giggled..

"It's already 11 pm, why aren't you sleeping?"

"It's because I'm facing my future.."

"It's me!"

"No, my laptop"

"Okay."