•eighteenth•

KIM SUNOO

Its Sunday! Meaning were finding Ni-ki a Condo! Yayy.. new place to stay and place ;D

"I heard that there is a good condominium near the mall... what if we check it out first" Jungwon said..

"Hyung that's a great one! I can go to the mall everyday!"

"Only you?" I asked Ni-ki...

"Hehe, ofc.. with you too hyungs.." He said scratching the back of his head..

"Mom, were going now.." Jungwon bid goodbye to his mom, I forgot to tell youu... Were in Jungwon's house...

"Bye bye Auntyy" I and Ni-ki said..

"Good bye boys.. Make sure to eat lunch and always keep safe.. Jungwon... focus on the road okay?" She said..

"Sure mom.." Jungwon said and we hugged her.. Mrs. Yang is like my real mom, she's much reliable... than my mother.. hehe..

Few minutes later.. Jungwon drove safely... But we want some Coffee first so we decided to enter the mall... that's where the nearest starbucks is located.

"Hyung, isnt that your maid? Winter?" Ni-ki asked..

"Where?"

"That one with the guy" He pointed..

"Oh, she's with Jake.." Jungwon whispered..

"Lets just go" I said and walks toward the direction of starbucks... but why does it looks like were following them? Theyre inside of the shop too..

"Do we looks like a spy?" Jungwon giggled..

"Its non of their business if we want to go here to right" Ni-ki said making me nod..

We went inside, unfortunately.. The shop is almost empty, so they will notice us easily.. But why am I worrying about that? It's not like were following them..

"Let's sit at the chair with that soft seat" Jungwon said pointing the table with 3 soft seats surrounding it...

"As the oldest, Im going to order for us.." I said.. "I already know your orderss~" I continued..

I started to walk, heading the counter.. I looked around but I didnt saw them sitting somewhere.. So I just continue walking..

"Good Morning Sir.. welcome to Starbucks, how can I help you" (Is that even correct?)

"I want some 1 blonde vanilla latte and 2 white chocolate mocha.. all venti"

"Okay sir, $____ for those.." She said as I gave her the money..

I turned around to check if what Ni-ki and Jungwon are doing.. but..

"Hey Sunoo... At first I thought its you but I cant see your face.. and now, It turns our to be you!" Jake said..

"O-oh, hey there Jake.. do you have someone with you?"

"Oh yes... There's Winter" He pointed at the girl.. 'o' "She will just come with me to buy some stuffs" She said..

"Oh, that's good.." I said and faced the counter, again..

"Here's the blonde vanilla latte and 2 white chocolate mocha all venti.. thank you sir" She said and gave me the drinks..

I quickly walked to the boys..

"Yah, lets go.." I said.

"Dont be afraid, they wouldnt think that we follow them here.. well we didnt really followed them" Jungwon said..

"Lets just chill here, for some minutes hyung" Ni-ki said while focusing on his phone, watching anime with Jungwon..

"Im glad there are subtitles, Sunoo~yah, watch with us." Jungwon said .

"Are you dumb? You forgot that we can speak and understand Japanese?" I laughed ..

"Yes Jungwon hyung is a dummy" Ni-ki said.. abd Jungwon glared at him while Im here dying from laughter.. "Hehe, typo" He said..

"How can you even make a typo while speaking?"

"Yah, just watch silently" I said..

While watching, I noticed that there's someone behind me..

"I dont know that youre watching Jujutsu Kaisen too!" A girl exclaimed..

"Hey there Winter" Jungwon said..

"But why didnt you guys open the subtitles?" She asked..

"We can speak and understand Japanese" I said..

"Wow, that"s great! I wish I can too!" She said smiling widely..

"Winter~ssii! Lets go.. Sunoo, Jungwon and you kid.. byee.." Jake said dragging Winter outside of the shop..

"Kid? Im not even a kid.." Ni-ki said..

"Yes you are.." I and Jungwon said.. almost choking to death..
_______________

HAPPY SUNKI DAY Y'ALL!

°KKEUT°

°CHAPTER ENDED°