•seventh•

KIM SUNOO

"Yah!! Who are you to do that!!??" I said..

"You said it sir... so I think I need to do it for you to forgive me.." She said..

"Get out please.."

"By the way sir... we're going to a school later..." Yah? Why did she said that?

"Okay"

DOWNSTAIRS

"Mom... we need to talk.."

"What is it about?"

"What in world did that maid said to m--"

"She's Winter... dont call her maid." Mom said .

"But why did we need to go to school later? I dont have to do with it.... Im always choosing to homeschool."

"Because I want you to go to school and met some new friends that arent Niki and Jungwon.." Mom replied...

"Hey, you two... bye Im going to work.." Dad said, as usual he doesnt want to waste time for me.

"So get ready time is moving.."

SUNOO'S ROOM

"Aish, what do I do to go to school even I dont want to?" I said while wearing my plain yellow hoodie.... You all know, Im not a bad boy okay? So I can wear colorful clothes... and I just dont want mom's decision while not asking me..

*Knock*

"Hey sir lets go .. Im sorry Im not wearing my uniform.. Your mom tell me to not wear it.." Winter said... She's wearing a yellow Jumper skirt (I dont know what its called) and a plain white t-shirt..

"Oh, let get going then ..."

Sheep Bro🐑💩
• active now

Yah! Jungwon~ssi! Lets enroll together at ****** University... My mom wants me to enroll so hurry up... meet me at the gate of that school... :

:Oh, okay... fortunately I'm wearing a decent clothes and my parents want me to enroll in that school too so see yah..

"Uhm... Sir?" I didnt remember she was there...

"If we are going to school together... dont call me sir."

"Your mom said that the teachers and other School members knew that Me, you and a friend of yours will be in a one section... so Got it sir... what do I need to call you then?" She said..

"Call me Sunoo... or whatever you want.."
____________

°KKEUT°

°CHAPTER ENDED°