•twenty-ninth•

KIM WINTER

"He really said that? Then what did you said as a response" My mom asked when I told her everything about me and Jake..

•FLASHBACK•

"May I court you?" Jake asked me while Im busy looking at the purplish-pink sky.. until I realized what Jake said..

"W-what?" I stuttered, coz Im really nervous and I dont know what to do..

"You heard it right, so please.. what's your answer?" he smiled while waiting for my answer..

"I-" I said as I let out a sigh.. I'm not even sure because of Yuna.. But I guess I should so something good for myself too

"I'll give you a chance?" I said, not even sure about my words.. hope that I wouldn't regret this.

"Do I need to accept it as a yes?" He said excitedly as I nodded and smiled.. He stood up from his sit and jumped before hugging me tight. "thank you"

•END OF FLASHBACK•

"My daughter is all grown-up now" My mom said while wiping her fake tears. "I'm really voting for Jake" She said and grinned widely, showing her gummy smile. I really think that some things never changed.

"Mom, he's just courting me" I said and chuckled at her supportive behavior .

"I'll invite Jake here tomorrow after your class.. so walk home together okay?" Mom said and smiled at me..

"Mom, you told me earlier that you're going to tell me something" I asked her

"But it'll ruin the mood" She said and I pouted.. "But okay, I'll tell you"

•FLASH BACK•

(KIM JENNIE)

I woke up earlier than the previous day because Im going to meet a friend, or not even a friend.

I'm going to meet Bae Irene, or Kim Irene.. Yes she's my ex's wife. I dont know why does she needs to call for me but I'll just go.

I wrote a simple letter for Winter and left a food woth it so she wont look for me.

time passed and I saw Irene waiting for me at our meeting place..

"Oh Jennie you're here"

"Just tell everything you want to say" I said and smiled at her..

"I just want to offer you something" She said and smiled back. "I discovered that Winter is Taehyung's daughter.. and don't worry, I won't do anything bad. Winter is a nice kid, and I really wanted to take care of her. I just thought that It will be nice if she will have a chance to live with her father.. Or you can live with us too. I promise that we will take care of you and we will provide anything for Winter's future.." She said.. it's too long that I'm already malfunctioning.. "Dont worry were not forcing you, you can think for some times.. just let me know. I should go now, I still hove something to do" She said and smiled before leaving.

(END OF KIM JENNIE'S P.O.V)

•END OF FLASHBACK•

"And you should move there for your future" Mom said as I gave her a disappointed look..

"How about you mom?" I asked and she smiled.

"Dont think of me, I just want you to have a better life.. I'll help you pack your things later ao you can move everytime you want" She said and I just cant believe her..

"Mom..."

"Please, just this time.. I can still visit you right?" She said and smiled while patting my head..

"if that'll make you happy" I said as a tear escaped my eye..

"Sweetie, it's not like Im going to die okay?" She said, trying to reassure me..

KIM SUNOO

Just an hour ago, I cant believe myself. I already confessed to her!

I'm really happy right now.

she said that she will try to like me back and stop liking Jake. It means that I still have a chance righ-

"OH MY GOSH MOM, DAD! ARE YOU TELLING THE TRUTH? WINTER IS LIVING HERE WITH US?" I heard my noon said as I immediately run downstairs to know what's happening..

"NOONA! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS NEED TO RUIN MY BEST MOMENTS?" I said and pouted.. "And.. who's living here?"

"Winter, I offered her mom to let her live here.. and she just texted mw that it's alright" mom said as I dont know what to feel..

"Im really happy to hear that you really offered them that" Dad said as mom leaned her head on dad's shoulder..

"Then I and Winter should be in the same room" Noon said as if Im going to share my room with winter .

"But make sure to treat her as your sister" Mom said and I just nodded.. planning to go upstairs again and try to remember what happened 1 hour ago.

And I just thought that Winter can always invite Yuna to go here.. what a nice offer mom..
_________________

Sorry for the short chapter, and for the late update.. I just started writing this at 6:10 pm.. (ph time) and I forgot to draft a chapter yesterday..

°KKEUT°

°CHAPTER ENDED°