The Plot

Cookie : baby what do you think about this outfit for tonight .
Lucious : Babe I love this . Look at you Mrs. Lyon. Now turn around and let me see if it's complicated to take off for later. She laughed
Cookie: No it has a zipper.
Lucious: I'll leave a slipper in the car in case your feet start hurting .
Cookie : We don't have to worry about the press in this dress .
Lucious: right they nosy as hell.
Cookie : I can't wait to see the look on Candace face that live this morning was hilarious .
Lucious: I see she giving Kevin credit .
Cookie: you think she doesn't love him .
Lucious: She doesn't show it much .
Cookie: Candace is nasty . Trust me Kevin is happy.
Lucious: Nah your nasty that's how you got that bump . Cookie grinned .
____________________________________
Carol: okay guys I'm checking out early . It's my sister birthday and I'm responsible to pick up the party favors .

Dr. Anderson : Go on get outta here . She grabbed her jacket and got in her car and drove home . Nick was wrapping the presents they bought .
Carol: Hey I see your wrapping .
Nick: I missed you . He kissed her deeply .
Carol: mmm what are you doing .
Nick: you've been gone all day .
Carol: I know . So your set on what your wearing tonight .
Nick: Yea are you ?
Carol: yes . We need to leave at 8:00. So I'm gonna take a nap okay . Love you.
Nick: love you too babe . He grabbed a beer and gave himself the speech .
Nick: alright Nick tonight is the night drinks will be flowing and your gonna make a baby . Be focused . Be focused .
Meanwhile Candace and Kevin are taking a carriage ride .
Candace : Babe I love this .
Kevin: having a great day so far ?
Candace : The best day so far . They looked into each other's eyes .
Kevin: I have something planned for you tonight. I got a sitter for Frankie.
Candace : Babe this is enough I'm happy .
Kevin: Come on and come out tonight with me .
Candace : okay babe .

The night fall came soon and Candace was sitting in front of her mirror grooming herself .
Kevin: Look at my beautiful wife . He kissed her neck .
Candace : What are you up to Mr. Princeton . She said in a soft and sexy tone . He presented her with a box .
Candace : Kev .
Kevin: Open it .
She turned and opened it.
Candace : 😩😩😩😩😩babe you iced me out !!!!!!
Kevin: diamonds on everything . He put her bracelet on and her chain to match . She kissed him.
Kevin: Come on so we can catch dinner . He helped with the strap for her heels and opened the car door helping her in.
Candace : I'm so blessed to have you . I promise to... make an effort to stay this way .
Kevin: come on you know I like it when you bad . They both laughed .
Candace : Where you taking me .
Kevin: you'll see .
———————————————————————————
Mario: Come on people we have 45 minutes until the guests arrive and along with the lady of the hour move it !!!!
Carol arrived with the party favors.
Mario: thank you darling . Can we get the lovely Caroline a drink. The waiter served her champagne quickly .
Carol: thank you .
Nick was over at the presents table organizing it .
Hakeem entered .
Hakeem: Yo Mario where the DJ booth at .
Mario: Yes over there Mr. Lyon.
Hakeem: thanks . He handed his flash drive to the dj .
Hakeem: this party needs to be lit . My aunt wants a good time you dig.
Dj: I got it boss .
Cookie and Lucious finally hit the scenes.
Mario: The King and Queen have arrived .
Lucious : good job I already see people parking so I can't wait to see how it plays out .
Mario : Don't worry I have everything under control .
20 minutes later everything was in full swing .
Jamal : When aunty gonna get here ?
Dre: relax she coming .
Kevin: okay we here . He parked .
Candace : Looks like a full house .
Kevin: yea come on let's get inside. She took his hand and they walked up the pathway .
Cookie : They here she coming let's off !
Kevin pushed the door open.
Candace : Babe it's dark .
Kevin : I got you .
Everyone : SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDACE !!!! She couldn't believe it a party all for her .
Candace : Baby you did this . They hugged .
Kevin : all for you .
Hakeem : Bop the bottles !!!!!! Dj spin that !
Music: Biggie Biggie can't you see sometimes your words just hypnotize me.
She hugged her sisters .
Carol: Happy birthday boujee .
Cookie: We love you .
Candace : I love you'll too I need a drink. Cookie handed her the champagne .
Carol: you got your cranberry juice cooks .
Cookie: you know it .
The men were at the bar looking at their women.
Nick: we did good fellas .
Lucious: More than good we blessed .
Kevin: I don't know about you'll be im getting her pregnant tonight
Lucious : 👀👀👀👀👀 what ?
Nick:We on the same mission brother .
Lucious: You'll really on 10 tonight .
Kevin: got that right .
The sister singing and getting down .
Candace : risk on glitter waist on thinner .
Cookie: okayyyy
Candace : imma show you how to bag a 8 figure hitter . She called Kevin with her index finger while bitting her lip .
Kevin: there go my cue . He went and held her .
Candace : When he post me .
Carol and Cookie : All the hoes in get sicker !!!!!
Lucious laughed .
Nick: they crazy .
Lucious : Two more shots please .

Candace hasn't felt this way in a long time . She was finally at a peace . She was happy that Kevin had been patient over the years. There was news hope waiting for the couple . New hope that would turn into a blessing , but the question is would Candace be ready for that blessing . Kevin had always wanted another baby . He wanted as much kids as possible so that his legacy could continue . Because that's what life was about, they always me great things together and Frankie was living proof of that . Not everybody understood the chemistry between them and what goes on in their home . But Candace was his wife no matter how much she misbehaved .